Swings

Today was the day, this is a new beginning deep breaths now. Don't freak out you've got this. 

Today was the first day of my senior year of high school, new school new me. I moved from my home in Perth, Australia to Sydney. I've adjusted better than i thought i would have, I didn't have many friends back in Perth so it wasn't that rough. 

I looked at myself in the mirror as I swiped mascara over my eye lashes making my blue eyes pop even more. I finished my makeup and took a step back from the mirror to admire my work, My eyes skimmed over my outfit, high wasted jeans, a rolling stones t-shirt and a flannel over it. I looked over my makeup, eyeliner winged and eye shadow bold, just the way it always is. I sprayed my vanilla perfume in front of me and walked though it and then lightly sprayed it over myself. I was ready for my new beginning. 

I grabbed my backpack and headed for my front door. 

"Here we go." I breathed out as I shut the door behind me. I walked down the sidewalk the sun was beginning to get higher and higher in the sky making my dirty blonde hair look as if it were gold. I put my headphones in and continued walking as I bobbed my head to the beat of the lyrics coursing through my ears. 

The walk to school was going just fine until my music was interrupted by slamming car doors and screaming. I paused the song I was listening to and pulled out my headphones. There was a teenage boy about my age and what appeared to be his mom, they were in the middle of a screaming match on their front lawn. I looked at them and the house nothing was abnormal about it, it just looked like a normal family home, although one thing did catch my eye. In the back of the garage there was a bookshelf full of CD's and records, they obviously enjoyed their music, which i had no problem with seeing as music was my favorite thing in the world aside from sleeping and food of course. 

The boy and his mom continued to fight and i just stood in the middle of the sidewalk unable to move, something about the whole situation intrigued me i wanted to know more. Why were they fighting? Who's music is that in the garage? What was his name? A million other questions flooded through my mind until someone pushed me out of the way.

"Get out of the middle of the sidewalk, and mind your own business." I looked up to see another teenage boy about my age staring at me, annoyance clear in his eyes. 

He had dark hair and deep brown eyes, he was wearing black skinny jeans and a Mayday Parade t-shirt. I don't know how long I was looking at him. I can't believe he was so rude, he doesn't even know me. 

He turned away from me and walked to the passenger side of the boys car.

"Come on, Luke we're going to be late to school." he got in the car and slammed the door. 

Someones pissy. The other boy with dirty blonde hair, Luke I believe. turned away from his mom got in the car and backed out of the driveway, rushing off down the road. 

I started walking again I didn't want to be late for school on the first day in a new place. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the begingin of my fanfic, it's more of a filler so you get to know the characters,the rest won't be so boring i have a lot planned for this fanfic.

vote,fan and comment if you want ily