Chapter 8 (Tiana

-Tiana's POV-

Hey, My name is Tiana. I live in New York, but I moved to Atlanta to get closer to my family. Now I was in my car on my way to my brother, Sahyir's, house. He lives with his wife and my niece, Dior! I haven't actually met them yet, but I'm excited cause I haven't seen my dumb big brother in a while!

I finally pulled up to the address he texted me. I put in the code he gave me, 2427, and the gate opened. I parked my car and walked to the door. I couldn't wait to see my family again!! I knocked 3 times and waited. Finally my brother answered the door.
"SAHYIR!!! I've missed you so much!!" I squealed hugging him. He laughed.
"I've missed you too lil sis! What are you 27 now?"
I laughed. "Haha, very funny. But no, only 22, how bout you big bro? What are you 30?" I looked around, walking into his house. It sure was big for only 3 people. He shut the door and followed behind me laughing.
"Nope, 24 years young, and still going strong!" He said flexing.
"Yeah yeah, calm down honey!" A pretty girl said coming in carrying a baby

-Bahiyah's POV-

Sahyir's sister moved to Atlanta and was coming to see us today! She was on her way now and I was nervous as hell!! I mean, I knew she would like me, since I'm her brothers wife, but that didn't stop me from being nervous. I heard the front door open and laughter. I grabbed Dior and started downstairs to see my crazy husband flexing.
"Yeah yeah, calm down honey!" I said walking in the room laughing. He came towards me and wrapped his arm around me.
"Tiana, this is my beautiful, amazing wife, Bahiyah. And, my equally beautiful but slightly more amazing daughter, Dior." He said smiling proudly and laughing. I gave the baby to him and stretched my hand out for her to shake.
"Hello-" I started, but before I could finish I was smushed in a hug.
"Hey! It's nice to finally meet you girl! I've heard sooo much about you." She said laughing. I laughed and hugged her back. When we pulled away I finally got a look at her. She looked like Sahyir a little; Long brown hair, a nice petite body, and a pretty smile. She looked young, but fun and mature though. I knew we would get along fine.