Chapter 11

~months later~

-Chele POV-

My niece London is so beautiful , she is 1 and look just like Sahyirs other daughter and a little bit of Sahyir , M's girlfriend found out about the sex video and that was the most funny shit ever , I was ready to fight her , that ass was mine , M and Tiana were engaged now though . And that hurts my heart , I was sitting on my bed playing on my phone , I got a message from Chrissy , London is now 1 year old and is so chubby , Lil Shy is now 8 and he is bad as hell !! A hand full ! But tomorrow was Dior (Bahiyah and Sahyirs daughter) birthday tomorrow , she was turning 3 . Chrissy wanted to drop off London and Lil'Shy and of course stay ! So I was gonna stay with her , not to ruin the little girl party , but to make those bitches mad !! >:)

-Bahiyah POV-

Life is going so good , I'm 24 now and Sahyir is 25 , Tiana is 23 and M is 25 , my daughter Dior was turning 3 tomorrow and she is such a handful and a daddies girl , he spoils her too much , her first word to say was "daddy" it was so cute , she is at a good walking , . I Was With Tiana , Armani , Dior , Lil'Shy and Noah , we were in Party City getting birthday decorations , there wasn't really a theme . We just bought a lot of cheetah & pink print items and spent 198.67 $ on decorations , her cake was from Sweet&Sassys & it was 78$ it self , she was a expensive child , and it's worth it , I pushed Dior stroller with one and held Lil'Shy with the other hand , "Wooh , she's expensive" I said while walking back to the car , "lol she is" Armani said laughing , "and I'm carrying her fat self Jesus!" Tiana said while holding her 9 month old daughter Kylee , we all begin laughing at that point . We finnaly reached the car , I took Dior out her stroller and put her in her booster seat , I strapped Lil'Shy and Noah into the seatbelts , Armani sat in the back with the kids and Tiana took the passenger side . I folded Dior's stroller and placed it in the trunk , before heading off to the mall to buy Lil'Shy , Dior and London (she wasn't with us)
Outfits .

~1hour 20minutes later~

-Bahiyah POV-

We pulled up to the biggest , Flyest and expensive mall out , we got out the car and I held Dior on my hip while holding Lil'Shy with my other hand, I walked in the big glass door and our shopping spree began.

-2hours later-

-Tiana POV-

The kids outfits were ADORABLE , ( pictures on the side ) . the party was gonna be the bomb , lol we got back in the car and all headed to our happy homes.

-Sahyir POV-

I was home alone , NO Dior or NO Bahiyah , I was bored is shit until the door ranged and Bahiyah came in holding my princess , I kissed Bahiyah and snatched Dior out her hands , "Uhm i need help with the bags bae" Bahiyah said walking back out to the car , I sat Dior in her walker and walked to the car , there where about 12 big ass bags ? Girls Mann ! But I grabbed 6 and Bahiyah grabbed the 6 medium ones , I sat the bags in the corner of the living room and so did Bahiyah. I seen Dior starting to fall also , I took her out of the walker and walked upstairs to her room , it was 9pm I layed her in her room , she dosent sleep in a crib anymore , she sleeps in a baby hello kitty bed , it fits for her size . I walked in my room and Bahiyah was laying down , completely NAKED , I knew what she wanted . I got into the bed , and we ended our night ;)

-11AM-

-Bahiyah POV-

It was 11oclock and Dior party started at 4pm , everything was set , her cake came at 10Am and it was sitting on the table with the cheetah print cloth , cheetah print was everywhere. Cheetah print and pink . Dior still sleep , if she wasn't woke by 2 , I was going to wake her up , I made breakfast and Sahyir and I ate , Dior was asleep , but I put her food in the microwave until she woke up . I figured I would just get dressed early since i was up , I walked into my room and Sahyir was snuggled up with Dior , they where both asleep. I went into my bags from yesterday and got my outfit that I bought , I looked a little different , because I had surgery done on my nose , I looked BETTER than before . And Im sexy ashit before , picture me now , I hopped in the shower and did my hygiene and then put on my outfit (picture on the side) . I fed Dior and also put on her outfit , Sahyir finnaly got up and put on his clothes

-3Pm-

-Chrissy POV-

I was dressed and ready , (picture on the side) London was in a basic pair of 7 jeans , some black shiny pradas , and a black plain shirt , with a pink cardigan , her outfit that the bitch Bahiyah picked out for her was at her house , Lil'Shy had on something basic too , because his outfit was also at Bahiyah's house. It was 3:30 so i got in my car and headed to go pick up Chele.

-10 minutes later-

-Chele POV-

I was looking cute , I no longer had a bob , I had a long hair style (Malaysian weave). Chrissy was parked outside , I grabbed my bag and walked out my penthouse into her car , I kissed the kids and hugged her , we talked about how pissed Bahiyah and Tiana were going to be , it was funny !

-M POV-

Me and my fiancé (yes I proposed a month ago) were on our way to Sahyirs and Bahiyah house for our niece big ass birthday bash , we were looking hella fine , (picture on the side) 5 minutes later we pulled up to their house and music was blasting there were atleast 20 cars Out there , this was a big ass party for a three year old , put one car caught my attention and it also caught Tiana's , it was Chrissy's car , and Tiana turned red instantly.

-Tiana POV-

Them dirty Whores were at my niece party , they better not try shit , I already know they were there to be smart , but me and M was looking sexy ass hell , and my baby was also a cutie ! So We was looking fly ! We parked the car and headed into the house..