Chapter 12

-Bahiyah POV-

Everyone was at Dior's birthday bash. Chele and Chrissy dropped off Lil'Shy and London , and they STAYED , at the party ? And I know why , to make me and Tiana mad ! I Walked downstairs and everyone's mouth dropped , it's a typical day and I'm always looking cute , I giggled . I chatted with some people , than started dancing with Tiana , Dior was playing with the kids . Chele and Chrissy were just sitting there watching until they got up and begin grinding on each other . I caught Sahyir and M looking at them a couple times , I grabbed Sahyir's hand and Tiana grabbed M's , I begin grinding on Sahyir and Tiana did the same , they ending up going upstairs to handle business , because they were hard 😂😏✊ , Chele and Chrissy was mad ! Sahyir and M came back downstairs , Sahyir went to go pick up Dior , then he walked on the stand , Dior had A BUNCH Of gifts but she had two special gifts , one from mommy and one from daddy.

-Sahyir POV-

I got everyone attention , I picked up Dior with one hand and held Bahiyah's with the other. Chrissy had jealousness all over her face ! It was funny. Me , Dior and Bahiyah got onto the big stage while everyone watched , the DJ cut the music off , so people could hear , I put Dior down and kneeled on one knee in front of her , "BabyGirl , I love you so much , I couldn't live without you , your the most amazing thing in my life , even better then mommy" everyone began to laugh in awe , "your growing up so fast , but your always be daddies baby girl , promise me that?" , "I prwomise dwaddy" she said in her cute voice , "I Love you baby" I pulled out a pretty Tiffany box , with a bow , I handed her the box and she opened it , it was a 12karrot 3,000$ gold diamond necklace , everyone was standing and smiling in awe , some even clapped , I grabbed the necklace and put it around her neck "dwaddy tank you so mwuch,it's bweautiful dwaddy I Wuv you" she gave me a big hug and kiss and everyone smiled and clapped , I stepped to the side so Bahiyah could give her , her gift . It wouldn't top mine (I hope lol)

-Bahiyah POV-

Watching that was so beautiful , brought tears to my eyes , it was my turn to give Dior her special present , I grabbed the mic "mommies baby , your the closet thing too me , you and your father , and OUR family , words can't explain how much I love you & to see you grow up on me is hard" I began to tear up and smile , Sahyir came behind me and held my waist. I grabbed a plain bag from the corner and handed it to Dior , everyone watched as she began to open it . When the box was opened EVERYONE mouths drop , even Chrissy's and Chele's "MWOMMY TANK YOU SO MWUCH" she gave me the biggest hug ever "I Wuv You MWOMMY" she kissed me "I love you too" I bought Dior a pair of silver rhinestone red bottom platform sneakers , with red spikes , she was Inlove , They costed me 8,600$ , but it was worth it , we returned back to partying and talking.

-Chele POV-

I ain't gonna lie , this party was dope for a 3 year old. But I could have did better ! I was bored so I wanted to start some type of drama , I was sitting down bobbing my head to the music , when I spotted M sitting at the bar (the bar was built with there house , it was DOPE) I got up an walked up to him , I stop right inbetween his legs , we weren't in sight , we were out back , there were only like 5 people out back , but they weren't paying attention. "Wassup" I sexily rubbed my fingers through my hair. "Move!" M semi-yelled "Why Daddy?" At the point I was rubbing on his manhood. He let a few moans slip , I was about to kiss him when BOOM , I was hit with somebody fist , right in my face.

-Tiana POV-

I was chilling with my girls Armani and Bahiyah when my cousin Nene texted me to come out back , so me , Bahiyah and Armani walked out back , I seen M and a female figure standing in between his legs ! I was LIVID ! & so was Bahiyah and Armani , we walked closer and it was Chele & she was also stroking his manhood ! which only belonged to me !!! I don't know if M was pushing her off or what cause I just swung. Me and Chele were fighting "bitch , you keep fucking with shit that ain't yours" I had her hair and was just throwing punches while she layed on the floor , she was swinging but she was missing. I felt someone pull my hair and slam me and it was Chrissy , then all you see is a mad ass Bahiyah yank the shit outta Chrissy's weave , these bitches tried to Jump , Sahyir and M and everyone else was trying to break up the fight but they couldn't. Bahiyah was stomping the shit outta Chrissy until Sahyir picked her little ass up ! M did the same with me !