Chapter 6

I Was Up & Ready to hit the beach with Sahyir , I wore my white fitted MK see through bathing suit , and my MK flip flops and a custom-made beach towel with "BAHIYAH" written in cursive pink glittery letters . Sahyir texted me at 12:40 and said he was outside , he was early , that's a good sign :p I put on my coverup and some last minute perfume and walked to his car , the beach was 1 hour away , so that was enough time to talk and for me to ask him to be "HIS GIRL" , we talked about my past life and his past life , we arrived to the beach and the words "would you be my girl" finally exited his mouth "DUHHHH" I said proudly . We both laughed . We played around at the Beach for about 2 hours , he drove me back home , we kissed and dated our goodbyes , I ran in the house dropped all my things smiling hard as shit , I text Armani and told her the news , she texted back with a bunch of cuffing emojis , I hoped in the shower because I smelled like ocean , I washed up and throw on sleeping clothes , and called Sahyir , we were on the phone for 7 hours , I fell asleep , but he kept texting me while we were on the phone waking me up , it was so CUTE , i couldn't wait until we took this relationship to the "NEXT LEVEL" ;)