Chapter 4

I picked Armani Up around 6pm , we went to Palm spring Mall (made up), I had 6 bags from 6 different stores , Armani had 3 (being cheap) , we ran into some boys an exchanged numbers , Armani Was 6months pregnant with a baby girl and she was going baby crazy ! She bought Mya a bunch of cute namebrand clothes , I wasn't planning on having a baby yet , not until I was with a strong boy and had a strong relationship ! , about 3 hours later we left after eating from The Food court , I drove Armani Home , she has a good size house and lived with her boyfriend Mike , he is 18 , and she is 17 , I waves goodbye and pulled off , she only lives a few blocks from me , I got home and put my phone on the charger it was completed dead , when it turned 5% it cut on , I had about 5 messages , I read them and they were all from SAHYIR ( Crush )

SAHYIR - Heyy
SAHYIR - Ma ?
SAHYIR - I wanna go to lunch with you tomar
SAHYIR - I wanna tell you something ma ?
SAHYIR - face to face ma <3

I texted Sahyir back

me - Wassupp ?
SAHYIR - wassup ma ? I'm trynna have lunch with you tomar <3
Me - I don't think your Girlfrand will approve
SAHYIR - I broke up with that girl 4 weeks ago , she still claims me ? But I want us ... Me+You <3 I want you to be my girl
Me - A thug in love with a thug ? <3
SAHYIR - ctfup , yes a thug in love with a thug
Me - okay , meet me at Olive Garden around 2pm ?
SAHYIR - ight ' Ma !
Me - ok <3
SAHYIR - <3

We ended our conversation and I jumped in the shower , I threw my hair in a messy bun , some sweats and a MK Tee and my MK slippers I took off my jewelry it was 8:30pm and i was bored ! I started talking some weird but some creepy ass selfies , I uploaded them to Instagram and Twitter , I never took a ugly picture , I'm photogenic , I'm always pretty on pictures , even on my worse days , I started dazing off to sleep , when my twitter notifications start going off

Twitter - @ChrissyChriss - Ewwwww !
Twitter - @Hiyahh__ , Uhm Your Sahyir stuck up ass ex right ?
Twitter - @ChrissyChriss - no. But you want him ?
Twitter - @Hiyahh__ nah but Imma get Em anyway b !

I deleted the comments and drifted off to sleep ,

( 1PM )

I Hopped Out the bed and ran to the shower , and quickly got dressed , I threw on the Black silky maxi fitted dress , with my back out and some gold sandals , I throw on some gold jewelry and put my hair in a silky ponytail to the middle and throw on my all gold hat and slipped my ponytail threw the hole in the back of the hat , I grabbed my gold D&G wallet and it was 1:45pm and I was waiting for Sahyir , he pulled up around 2:05 , I hopped in his shiny black rang rover , "hi ma" , "wassup Sah" , "I want you to be my girl". "Trueeee , but I gotta think about it" , he licked his lips , I didn't know why I was playing hard to get ? I had a crush on him since I was 8 years old , and now I'm waisting my opportunity , we arrived to Olive Garden and as soon as we took a seat we ordered and his phone went off , it was the bitch Chrissy , she had a baby that was his , the baby was lightskin with black wavy hair and Chrissy was brownskin with Brown hair , and Sahyir was lightskin with and brown eyes , (SEXY) his son Lil'Shy is so adorable , "Uhm I gotta go babe" the food arrived , and I guess I was going to be eating alone , he kissed me , WAIT he fucking kissed me ??! I was confused and I exactly liked it , "what's wrong ? " "my son was rushed to the hospital , he's sick " " WAIT !! I'll come with you " "nah ma , I don't want you to beat my baby mom ass , AGAIN " I chucked , "okay" he kissed me again and I kissed him back , he gave me a 100$ and left , this was WAYYY more than the bill of the food ? , I was really feeling him :) !