Chapter 10

- Tiana POV -

I woke up and turned around. I Was confused when I didn't see M right there. I frowned. I got out of bed and did my hygiene. I put on my fitted dark blue jeans and my black timberlake combat boots and a plain white fitted Chanel shirt , I straightened my hair to the midddle of my back. I took my phone off the charger and called M , but he didnt answer. I Was about to go off until he sent me a text.

-Text Messages-

MyBaby-Im With The Boys , Wassup Ma?

Tiana-You Werent Going To Tell Me You Fucking Left?

MyBaby-You Were Sleeping So Peacefully , I Didnt Wanna Wake You Sexy ;)

Tiana-Lol , I Love You...

-End Of Messages-

10 minutes passed and i didnt get a 'I Love You Too"? something was wrong , but i wasnt trying to assume anything , it was probably just my hormones.

-Bahiyah POV-

Sahyir wasnt home , he left early to handle some business, But me and Dior wasup and dress ready to enjoy our day with Aunt Tiana. I wore my black high-waisted shorts , a loose white belly shirt , and some red flats, my hair was curled to my butt. Dior had on a white flowy sundress and some black glittery toms, her hair was curled everywhere...so cute:). Me and Dior was sitting on the couch watching TV , When the doorbell rang. I put Dior in her play-pin and went to answer the door. It was Tiana. She looked so pretty but,she had a sad look on her face.I had to ask her whats up?

Me-Wanna talk about it?

Tiana-yep...

Me-Whats Up?

Tiana-What were's Sahyir?

Me-He went to take care of some business...

Tiana-Was he with M?

Me-Not that I know of..No

Tiana-*sighs* Oh

Me-Whast Wrong?

Tiana-Welll M , left early this morning? and he didnt tell me , he just left , he didnt leave a note or even text me.

Me-Baby , Its okay.. he probably was busy and forgot?? but dont take it personal he isnt doing anything wrong...and if he is ima whoop his ass!. We began to laugh.

Tiana-yeaa you're right. but i really hope he isnt. Im 2 days pregnant with OUR child,its to early in the pregnancy and he is already "cheating" or whatever.

Me-*Hugs Tiana* Its Ared, He's Not gonna fuck up baby. I smiled

Tiana-Yea, I Know. She Smiled Back

I honestly doubt that M is cheating on her, on her 2nd day of her pregnancy. I mean I FUCKING pray to God he isnt..but I dont know. After we had the talk Tiana looked like she was alright.She walked over to the play-pin and took Dior out and started playing and tickling her.She was laughing non-stop , she is so goofy and its so cute.Me,Tiana and Dior chilled for about 3 Hours , and ended up all falling on the couch watching a movie.

-Sahyir POV-

I had to handle business, with a trap house. Im no longer in the gang, but sometimes they need my help,so I helped. I pulled up into my driveway, I got out the car and walked inside my house. When I walked in all seen all my girls knocked out cold, it was funny. Bahiyah was screached out everywhere, Tiana was balled into the corner of the couch, and Dior was in her crib that we had downstairs. I sat my keys down and picked up Bahiyah, and brought her into our room and layed her on our bed, I went back downstairs and picked up Tiana, and also put her in my bed next to Bahiyah. I let Dior stay downstairs in her crib with me , I was on the couch Watching some TV.I texted M.