Home sweet home

*Bahiyah pov*

We're finally back home, I been having some pregnancy pains so my doctor thought it would be best for us to end that trip a lil early just in case I went into labor.. But all the kids are with my mom and it's just me Taylor Armani tiana & Miyah on the couch talking about this Chrissy bullshit that happen when we was on vacation..
"Child she was so tough and she knew you wasn't even home" Taylor said..
"Let's go to her crib now!! Bahiyah you just taze and mace , taze and mace" tiana interrupted, we were all dying laughing. Then a the boys walked in.. But only trey and Sahyir, "where's M?" Tiana asked worried kinda

*sahyir pov*

It happened out of nowhere, me and my boys just balling on this nice Saturday playing ball in the park just chillin when a Old ran down Nissan started shooting out the window, luckily me and Trey where by the rec but M wasn't, he got hit 3 times, 1 in his foot and 2 in his chest.
"YO BRO?" I said running over to M with trey right on my heels. M was starting to lose conscious.. We hopped in my black on black Range Rover and speeded to the hospital he was immediately taken into the IR.. I dialed bahiyahs number no answer as well for the rest of he girls but no Answer
"fuck man", trey looked over too me with sad eyes "still no answer"? Trey said, "nah lets go ride past there man" I said getting my keys and heading to me car. "Let doc know we'll be back we're going to get his wife" I told the lady at the front desk who nodded.

*tiana's pov*
"HE GOT SHOT 3 TIMES"?! I said with tears screaming down my face while walking to sahyirs car, it was packed everyone was in it Lapped up, we sped off to the hospital when Sahyir phone start ringing and it was the doctor.. 5 mins later Sahyir hung up the phone and gripped the staring Wheel and with the last words he said I couldn't even breath.

*sahyir pov*
"He's not going to make it"I said slowing down into my parking spot