Who is The Watcher?

"Oh. Hello! Fancy seeing you here!"

"Well you're in a lot of luck, my dear reader! I'm not usually free for a chat since I have so much work to do. Planets to explore and all that."

"Ah... I remember that time when I was on Kayren, constellation of Cibinus. There were those nice huge shining crystals, full of colour and beauty. Not to mention when small drops of water fell on their almost perfect hexagonal shapes, they began to glow and fade, almost like they were alive. Uh! I would love to witness their splendor on more time! Sadly their inhabitants at the time never knew what to do with them and they decided to blow the only cave on the planet that had them..."

"They were pretty thickheaded those aliens. DID I MENTION THEY LOVED TO BLOW STUFF UP?"

"Anyway. Since then I've been to other places that satisfied me enough to forget about it."

"And it looks like you're still reading this? How strange, yet heart warming!"

"People usually have the habit to just "Get into the action!" anytime they focus their mind on something for an hour or two. Even books!"

"So this must mean one of two things. Either this is going to be a good story or The Best Story You'll Ever Read!"

"Well then! I won't keep you any longer, my lad! Thank you a lot for choosing this book for your free three hours. Or two. Or on- Sorry! Sorry. I'm just a little nervous since this is the first time I'm sharing my story with someone from the real world. I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I do. And if you do, share it with others, Spread the Word and all that good stuff."

"I spoke enough. Enjoy."