Chapter Three

Five beautiful young men stepped out of the SUV. First came the smiling Liam Payne, fist pounding Zayn Malik. Followed by the small Irishman, Niall Horan. A curly haired Harry Styles was next, laughing at something the final passenger said. Finally he stepped out. Faded blue Toms on his feet and a navy blazer ontop of his striped shirt. 

Louis Tomlinson. 

I held Elle's arm in a death grip, until she whimpered from the pain my nails were causing her. The Small sound carried on the wind and the five guys looked at us, all the smiles gone from their faces. Liam shouted for security and suddenly two large, burly men were thumping towards us. I had never seen anything so scary!! I looked at Louis, noticing the look of recognition pass over his face.

'STOP!!' He screamed. The two large men froze, looking pretty comical with their arms reaching out to grab us. 

'What the hell, Louis? They are fans, they will scream and we will be mobbed in seconds!!'

'I don't think they will Liam.'

'What are you talking about Lou, of course they will!' Harry piped up, exasperated. 

'No. They Wont. Hannah was never one to go off her head when she saw someone famous, why should she start now?'

Everyone bar Elle and I looked at Louis gobsmacked. I actually think that Nial's mouth could touch the floor if he just bent his knees a little. Louis pushed the two bodygaurds out of the way before his warm arms wrapped around my small waist. 

As if I was scared he would disintergrate if I moved too fast, I wrapped my arms around his neck. he rested his forhead on mine, our noses were touching.

'Hey beautiful,' His eyes bore into mine. 

'Hey handsome,' I dropped my gaze and then put my head on his shoulder. His arms tightened around me and as he siged, my hair ruffled a littled bit. My chest heaving slightly with his. 

It was the most tender moment I had had with him, even after having known him for so long. 

'Come one baby, look at me.'  I looked up at Lou, just as a crystaline tear dropped from my right eye. He kissed it away and then leant towards my lips. 

It would have been the perfect kiss, but moment's like these always got ruined.

'Uh..guys?'

'OMG!! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!' Suddenly a large crowd of girls was running towards Elle, the guys, Louis and I.

'RUN!!' Screamed Harry