Chapter Eleven

We quickly ran back into Jack Wills, screaming. Leo ran over and saw the crowd of girls getting ready to surge forwards.

'OH MY DAYS!' He quickly ran and shut the doors, locking them. 'We are going to have to sneak you four out of the staff entrance. Come on, Follow me, I don't bite!' After calling out to us, he whispered to Niall. Nill's face lost all colour. I had seen what Leo said and thought it was hilarious. The words that had caused Niall to go pale were 'At least not yet..' Louis and Jem were snickering next to me and finally, I could not help but laugh.  Niall glared at the three of s as we followed Leo to the staff exit. Once there, we quickly ran away and jumped in a taxi. Coincedentally, It was the same people carrier as before.

'Oh. Hello again Sir.'

'Hello young lady, what trouble have you got yourself into?'

'WELL... It's not really my fault. It's his.' I pointed at Louis and then hid my face in his chest.

'Well, It's not entirely my fault, It's niall's too,' Lou pouted at Niall, I thought he looked really cute, ' It's because we are in a boyband.'

'Oh, I knew I recognised you. You're Louis Tomlinson, are you not? And you, ' he said, glancing at Niall, 'are Niall Horan. Where's Zayn, Harry and Liam?'

'Well, we were just about to go looking for Harry when we got mobbed by fans. Do you mind just parking while we call him? Oh and please lock the doors.'

'The driver complied, locking the doors while we called Hazza.

'Wassup!'

'The Sky. Where are you and Elle?'

'urrmm.. In Hyde Park, feeding squirrels and birds.'

'Oh. We were there earlier. Well, see you in a sec. DON't MOVE! I'll text you when we get close so you can jump in the taxie.'

'Okey dokey.' elle giggled as Harry hung up.

'Sir, can you please take up to Hyde Park again to pick up Harry?'

'Of course, Louis.' He started to drive. It was then that I noticed that he hadn't turned on the metrw. 

'Uh sir? Please turn on your metre, or we will have to just give you a random amount of money and it will more than likely be more than what we owe.' 

Grumbling to himself, the man switched on the metre. 

It took considerably less time to get to the park than it did to get to Jack Wills. We took a more direct route and got there in no time. 

Once there, we saw Elle sitting on Harry waiting for us. They quickly dived into the taxi and we sent Zayn a text.

'You still with Liam in A&F'

'Yeah, we got loads of bags, we were just leaving.'

'Ok. We are in a people carrier taxi. See you in a second, Dont leave A&F!' I shoved my phone back in my pocket.

'Excuse me sire, can you pease take us to Abercrombie an dFitch?

'Of course, miss.' He navigated the streets easily and after a bit of time, we saw Zayn, Liam, Katie and Lauren standing outside Abercrombie, laden with bags. they quickly got in the adequately large taxi with about seven bags. It was very hard to talk because Niall had 2 very large Jack Wills bags and they easily filled up the van. 

'So, where are we going now?' I asked, wondering how to make it around London with 9 large bags.

'Lou and Harry's place!!' Niall and Zayn shouted over the bags.

'Oh, yay!,' Harry grumbled sarcastically. 

'Aw, Hazza. It'll be fine. Everyone will easily fit, it's a large apartment.' Lou smiled at Louis and the girls all saw Harry's face soften. I loved the bromance my boyfriend and Harry had going on. Larry Stylinson all the way!

'Fine, but Boobear?' Louis looked at Harry smiling, 'If they make a mess, you're clearing it up.'

Louis groaned and everyone laughed. I saw a vicious gleam in Elle's eyes and I knew what she was planning. I sent her a wink and a smile to let her know that I was going to join in.