Chapter One

It had been a year since he had gone, I still hurt and my best friend Jem knew it. However, here she was, dragging me to a One Direction Concert. 

My Palms were sweating and as soon as Jem told me that we were on the first row, right in front of the stage, my stomach turned into a herd of trampling horses. Not too good, in my opinion. 

I remember the last time I saw him, the last time I kissed him. His beautiful eyes were full of sadness, yet hope. His arms had wrapped around me one last time before he left, tears running from his eyes, and not doubt from mine too. 

We had both turned and walked away at the same time, promising not to look back. Sobs had wracked my body as my best friend, and boyfriend, walked away from me. 

'Hannah! Come on biotch, otherwise we are going to be late! Get out of your dream world honey!' She was waving a hand infront of my eyes and as I blinked and looked up at her, a stray tear fell from my eyes. 

'Oh honey, I know you still hurt, but we have to do this. You know you need to. You haven't seen him in a year and I want him to see you. To see how you have missed him. More than anything, you have to do this. Now come on, finish putting the dress on and I'll do your hair.'

I smiled wistfully as Jem entwined her small hands into my waist length hair before spinning each strand into a spiral. She wrapped a hair band around the side pony-tail she held in her hand and quickly quiffed my fringe. 

'There you go hun, you look amazing and we were just goig for a casual look! I suppose you are always going to be breathtaking, it's impossible to make you look any other way!' 

'Jem!! Stop it!! You're way more gorgeous than me!' It was true, Jemima (as was her full name) had beautiful straight, brown hair. Her hazel eyes always glimmered with mischief and she had an amazingly slim figure though every minute I was with her, she was eating chocolate muffins. 

I was slim, but that was only due to sport. I was on all the sport teams and was captain of the cross country team. I played for my county in hockey and was aiming to play for my country too. My trails were this summer. 

'God, what is with you zoning out all the time?! Anyways, Katya's here, time to go!!'

I stood up, after quickly checking my make-up. Well, time to go see my best friend. If he even remembers me...