Chapter Eight

When Louis and I pulled away from each other, the crowd was cheering and the boys and my girlies were clapping and cheering too. I hugged Lou close to me as I looked over the crowd, grinning. My smile faltered for a moment as I saw a familiar dark head pushing through the crowd with a milicious scowl on her face. Katya.

Louis muct have felt me tense up felt mem tense up, as he leant down and whispered in my ear; 'Just let it go babe. Whe's not worth it. Trust me, I'll Look after you.' I smiled again and he gently kissed the skin beneath my ear.

Louis spoke to the crowd again, thanking them for all coming to the concert and that it was a pleasure performing for them. Everyone left the arena, still shouting and screaming. The guys and I left the stage, the girls skipping ahead. 

I wrapped my arms around Lou and rested my head on his shoulder. I was content just to stay in his arms forever - soppy, I know.

Next thing I knew, I had a Wild Niall - Hey, that rhymes! - jumping around me screaming for Nando's.

'pleasepleasepleaseplease pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee?' Niall was begging me. I just laughed and pointed out that he should be asking Daddy Direction. Niall bounded away again, asking Liam for Nando's.

'Liam, Pleeeeaaaaseeeee??'

'Ugh, maybe. But we are going for celebratory drinks first, becuse Lou an dHannah are together now.' I beamed at Liam and he grinned back. 

Apparently, Niall took Liam's 'maybe' as a 'yes', as he started bounding around everyone. Jem, who was walking behind me and Lou, let out a surprised scream when Niall jumped over to her, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. 

I saw Harry and Elle up ahead, play-fighting (I hope!) Suddenly, Elle jumped on Harry's back and wrapped her fingers into his curls. He didnt have time to react before she was telling him to 'Giddy-up pony!' She squeezed her legs tighter around his waist as he obliged to her wishes, galloping away. She buried her face into the crook of his neck as he started to get faster and faster.

I laughed at Harry, Elle and Niall's childish antics. Niall was now slapping Jem on the ass every time she wriggled. Unfortunately for her, she wriggles a lot. 

I looked ahead and saw Liam and Lauren walking so close together that their arms brushed as they walked. After about five minutes of watching the two, I pulled out my phone and sent Liam a text.

'Put your arm around her!!' I clicked send and stifled a giggle as I saw Liam jumping from the sudden vibration in his back pocket.  He check his phone, and then glared atme. I shrugged and pointed at her mouthing 'Do it!' finally, he did, pulling her close, his strong arm around her delicate waist. 

Zayn and Katie were walking hand in hand to the dressing room, ahead of everyone else. All my girls and the boys made such cute couples. I was so proud of them all. 

We made it to the dressing room, where Niall unceremoniously dumped Jem on a sofa. Elle jumped off Harry's back  and walked over to sit beside Jem on the sofa. I sat on elle and Lauren jumped onto a spinny chair and started spinning. Katie stood looking in awe at all the boys' things. The boys went to get changed while we sat in silence. I then looked at Elle, deciding that her hair was boring me. I pulled it out of its perfect chignon and directed her to a dresser, throwing Lauren out of the spinny chair. Her hair fell in curls down her back because of how tight she had had it before hand. I ran my hand through it all, checking for little tangles, before plaiting her fringe to the side. I then used the boys' stage make up and made her eyes dramatic, adding black liner that made her blue eyes pop. She looked awesome. 

'Right, who now?' I was really getting into this. Katie stepped forwards and I styled her hair into a centre parting with the long golden hair waving away form her face. Her make up was fine already, so I just pushed her back over to the sofa. I then in turn adjusted Jem's hair into a quiff and pony tail and I then pinned Lauren's curly hair over to the side and added tiny rose bud clips that I had in my bag. Then, for myself I pulled my hair out of the side pony tail, fluffed it up a little and then placed a a daisy-chain-styled hair band on my dark halo fo hair. 

I then scuritnized what everyone was wearing. The boys had come back by then, so I judged their appearances too. Lou was wearing a navy and white stripec shirt and white chinos, with a pair of worn, navy coloured Toms. Zayn was wearing a white t-shirt, dark washed jeans, his white and red jersey, and a pair of black military boots. Liam was wearing a white and blue, plaid, button down shirt with cream chinos and white VANS. Niall had on a white Ralph Lauren polo shirt and chinos, paired with  a purple Jack Wills hoodie and Brightly coloured converses. Harry was wearing a red polo, with a wor, but still fashionable, blazerand chinos with a smart pair of shoes. I guess they looked ok.

However, in my opinion, the girls and I looked like flops. Katie was wearing a white, lacy corset and dark washed skinny jeans and white heeled sandals. Jem was wearing a ready, lace dress that contrasted with her hair. She looked amazing, so I just pushed her over to go sit on Niall. 

I looked at what I hd left to work with. I decided that my flowing white and gold, off-the- shoulder shirt would look awesome on Katie, and I was right. I then pushed her over to Zayn. 

I then swapped my black skirt for Lauren's red jeans. I got liam to give her a white dress shirt and I tucked it into her skirt, manshe looked amazing! She then got pushed over to Liam, who pulled her onto his lap. 

This left Elle and myself. I looked down at the red jeans and black shirt i was wearing and decided that it would look better on Elle. she accepted the jeans, but asked Harry if she could wear one of his black polo shirts. I took her white shorts and a green and white striped shirt that Louis had lying around. i then also got a pair of Louis' braces and put them on too. I think I looked pretty damn sexy. I know, I'm humble. ;)

Both Elle and I kept on our black ballet flats and we were ready.

We all looked amazing and as I stood next to louis, I noted tat the group of us, as couples, looked even better.