Part 33

Micah's pov

The next day

"Lacy we need to talk" i said.

"About? " she said.

i sigh." its about this relationship" I said.

A look of worry crossed her face." what about it?" she asked.

" Its not working for me anymore. i think we should just co parent" i tell her.

"This is about anna isnt it?!" she said angrily.

i sigh." Lacy i love you but im not in love with you. I dont want to carry on this relationship based on a lie" i explain.

"What am i supposed to do micah?! you convinced me to stay in florida with you because you said it would be better for the baby. We're suppose to be moving in to our new place soon, are you gonna move her in instead?!" lacy yelled.

"Lacy your jumping to conclusions, no ones moving in. You can still stay with me we'll just be co parenting" i said.

Lacy stomped her foot." i dont want to fucking co parent, i want us to be together. i cant believe your ruining our family for some slut" she said angrily.

"She's not a slut, plus this has nothing to do with her. these are my feelings and ive been feeling this way for awhile" i admit.

Lacy scoffed." oh please, you only started feeling this way when you saw that bitch " she spat.

"look lace i dont feel like going back and forth with you. you can live with me for the sake of our child but thats it. every thing we had is done" i said.

"No! fuck this! im going back to L.A. i dont need this. im not gonna sit around and watch you be with the next bitch" she said.

"If thats what you want, i guess we'll just work out a schedule for the baby" i said shrugging my shoulders.

Lacy shook her head." your gonna regret this" she said.

Before i could respond lacy stormed off.

.........................................

Anna's pov

I was currently at work when my phone went off. It was Aaron's mom, i wonder what she wanted, she never called me.

"Hello?"

"Anna! thank god! wheres raylin you need to bring her to the hospital right now" mary said frantically.

"Why? whats going on?" i said.

"Its aaron, he tried to commit suicide" she said.

My heart jumped in my chest." what do you mean?! suicide?! why would he try to kill his self?!" i shouted.

"I dont know, please just come and bring raylin" she cried.

Before i could reply she hung up.

At the hospital....

"excuse me do you know what room aaron carter is in?" i asked a nurse.

"Room 205"

I told her thank you and sped off with raylin in my arms. When i reached the room i saw Aaron's dad pacing back and forth and his mom sitting by his bed side.

I opened the door slowly and walked in." Anna im glad you made it" mary said.

Aaron's dad just glared at me." of course, i came as soon as i could. Can you tell me what happened?" i said.