Part 37

Aaron's pov

A few weeks later...

" Sweetie im so glad your home" mom gushed.

i give her a small smile." yeah its good to be back" i said dropping my bags on the floor.

" Why dont you go unwind while i make you some lunch" mom said.

I shook my head." im not really hungry, besides theres something i need to speak with you about" i said.

"What is it darling?" she asked.

I take a deep breath before answering. " im getting my own place" i stated.

My mother frowned." what? your moving out but why?" she said.

"I just think its time i had my own space. not only for me but for raylin too" i explain.

"Honey this is a big ass mansion, theres plenty of space for you and raylin" mom said.

"I know mom but as long as im here dad will never stop trying to control me" i told her.

Being in that rehab place has taught me alot about myself. Through some hard core therapy i learned the root of my problem was my father and his controlling ways. He was trying to turn me into him and he almost succeeded.

"Aaron i dont want you to go " mom pouted.

"Dont worry mom i wont be far, ill be close by. you can come visit whenever you want but dad's not allowed to come. until he can learn that my life is my own to live i dont want him anywhere near me. i wont stop him from seeing raylin though she can come visit sometime" i said.

"If this is what you want then i support you son. i just want you to be happy" mom said.

I smile." i think im finally on the right path to getting there"

.............................................

Anna's pov

"Thanks for coming with me" aaron said.

"Of course im still shocked your getting your own place. Are your parents gonna pay for it?" i asked.

"Well my mom is putting the down payment on it but ill be keeping up with the rent" he explained.

"You found a job?" i ask.

"Yup thanks to a couple of friends i was able to get a position at apple as a manager" he said.

"Wow thats really impressive aaron" i said.

"Yeah i thought alot about what you said to me. i dont want raylin growing up thinking everything will be handed to her. i want  her to see what hard work looks like without my parents money " he said.

"Who are you and what have you done with aaron" i joked.

Aaron laughed." im still aaron just more mature" he said.

"Well i like mature aaron" i said.

Before  he could reply the real estate agent appeared." i still have a couple more apartments to show you mister carter. if your ready" she said.

"Sure lead the way"

..........................................

After spending the whole day house hunting with aaron, he finally decided on this two bedroom penthouse suite. it was really beautiful, i knew raylin would love it.

On the drive home me and aaron talked about raylin's upcoming birthday.

"So raylin told me she wants a frozen princess party " i said.