Part 55

Anna's Pov

"Yeah... go to hell" i said coldly.

"Anna! Stop it" Mom said.

I shoot a glare at her." Why is she here?" i said.

"Because i heard about this wild streak you've been on. First you cheat on your ex and get pregnant and then you go back and get pregnant again by your ex. and then you leave town neglecting your kids to go date a famous rapper and now your back here, did i miss anything?" Adrian said.

"So i see you and mom have been talking shit behind my back" I said angrily.

"We're not talking shit anna. we're worried about you" Adrian said.

I scoff." Do you really expect me to believe you out of all people" i said.

"Anna i know i failed you in the past. i didnt protect you from him" she said.

"DONT!" i shout. How dare she mention that monster around me.

"Anna please dont blame your sister. its my fault, i should've protected the both of you" Mom said.

I could feel myself beginning to hyperventilate. i needed to get out of here.

"Anna you cant run from this. i think its finally time we dealt with all this so can you begin to heal and find peace" Mom said.

"I wont find peace until that fucker is dead in the ground" i spat. I storm out the house after that.

.........................................

I check into a hotel for the night. As i laid in bed i tried to block out the painful memories that threatened to flood my mind.

All these years ive managed to repress it, until now.

"Please i just want to forget"

........................................

Micah's pov

The next morning

The next morning...

"Wow your place is so big"Anna said.

I smirked at her expression. Before i could respond a sharp pain went through my stomach. I hissed in pain.
"Hey are you ok? let me take kaylee" Anna said grabbing her out my arms.