Part 67

Micah's pov

"Relax Aaron we're gonna get them back" i said. A few hours after Anna left we booked a flight to L.A.

"Im trying i just hate feeling helpless" He said.

"You can't keep beating yourself up over this. You need to focus on the mission" I said.

"ok james bond" he said dryly.

I roll my eyes." come on"

......................................

After hailing a cab from the airport we booked a room at a hotel.

"Okay now that we're settled in whats the plan?" Aaron asked.

Before i could answer His phone rang. " Its raylin" he said in disbelief.

" She must be calling from her ipad" i said.

I watch Aaron as he desperately answers the facetime call.

"Daddy?" Raylin said.

"Yes baby it's me are you alright?" Aaron said.

"Yeah but i think me and mommy are in trouble" she said.

"Why do you think that Sweetie?" Aaron asked.

"Because mommy told me to hide and call you " she explained.

Me and Aaron looked at each other." Raylin do you know where you are?" i asked.

"Um no. its a really big house " she said.

"Damn it" Aaron mumbled.

Suddenly an idea struck me." Raylin stay hidden until we get there ok?" i said.

"Okay" she said.

"Aaron i know how to find the house" i said.

"How?" he said.

"Raylin's ipad is connected to your apple account right?" i asked.

"Yeah. but what does that have to do with anything?" he said.

"If her location services are on then that means we can track her with find my ipad" i said.

Recognition registered on his face." Micah your a freaking genius!" he said.

"Dont thank me yet. we still need a plan for when we get to the house" i said.

........................................

Anna's pov

"This is our bedroom " Antonio said grabbing my waist.

I roll my eyes in disgust. " You do know if you wasnt keeping My daughter captive i would never be with you right? " i said.

Antonio turned me around to face him and smiled. Before i could comprehend what was happening i flew across the room.

I held my cheek as it throbbed in pain. " Let me explain something Anna. just because i love you that doesn't mean i wont knock some sense into you" he said.

I lay a hand over my stomach in a protective way. I need to be mindful that i am pregnant so maybe pissing him off isn't the best idea.

I remain silent as he walks over to me. He extends a hand and i take it as he pulls me to my feet.

"Now ill go get dinner started. why dont you go get Raylin and freshen up?" he suggested.

I walk around him out the room without saying a word.