Part 35

Micah's pov

The next day

I was currently packing me a small bag to take with me to L.A.

Lacy called me up and told me she had an appointment tomorrow morning so i decided to fly out tonight  so i could be to the appointment on time.

I was still trying to process the fact that i was gonna be a dad in a few months. I didnt know how to feel about it, i never really thought about having kids.

But that didnt change the fact that i would love my child. I'll try my best to be a good father.

Suddenly my pocket began to vibrate. Some one was calling me, i grabbed my phone out my pocket and looked at the screen.

Anna was calling me, i take a deep breath before answering. "Hello?" i answered.

"I took a pregnancy test" she said.

I could feel my heart racing in my chest. " And?" i said.

She takes a deep breath before answering." im pregnant" she said.

Well thats just great." damn it man! " i said angrily.

"Why are you so angry?" anna said.

"Are you kidding me right now?! Anna i already have a baby on the way and now your telling me im about to have another one. this is just too much" i said becoming frustrated.

"Its not like i got pregnant on purpose and besides your the one who didnt use any protection" she said.

"There's a reason birth control exists! i assumed you were on it" i said.

"Well you shouldve asked" she shot back.

I rub my forehead in frustration, i was starting to get a headache.

"Look i cant deal with this right now, i have a flight to catch. We'll talk when i get back" i said.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"im flying out to L.A., lacy has an appointment for the baby. so i told her i would be there" i explain.

"Of course she did! you always go running when she  calls you. well then go dont want to keep your baby momma waiting" anna said angrily.

I sigh." anna its not like that, i have to be there for my kid" i said.

"Im having your baby too but your treating  me like a one night stand " she said sadly.

"Anna im not trying to, this is just too much i just need to think about all this " i tell her.

"whatever have fun in L.A." she said. Before i could respond she hung up.

......................................

Armani's pov

"Anna whats wrong?" i said looking at my friend. Tears were streaming down her face.

Anna had called me up asking if we could meet up, at first i wanted to say no because i was still pissed at her for what she did to my brother. but after hearing how sad she was on the phone i quickly rushed over to her house.

"Your brother's a damn jerk!" she shouted.

"Whoa calm down, what happened? " i asked.

"Mani im pregnant by your brother" anna said.

To say i was shocked was an understatement." Are you serious?" i said.

"Yeah i just found out yesterday, i told micah and he treated me like i was some hoe he met off the street" she said.