Sky.Tv

‹ requested by CiciTheMifwa's friend
Enjoy›

Tim's pov

I was working on one of Ross's video's
when I heard my stomach growling, sighing I get up and head to the kitchen. Once I entered the kitchen a desterbing sight MAX and BARNEY were making out ~I thought Max hated Barney~. I watched as Barney moved his head to Max's neck "Ahh, john nggh" Max gripped the back of his shirt, “ ugh guys?” in a flash Barney got off Max  and looked at me “ oh...um.hey Tim....uh how much did you see?” I watch Max walk over  he grabbed the color of my shirt “ tell anyone what you saw and I'll make sure you never eat broccoli and cheese again” I put my hands up in surrender “ might wanna do something about that hickey Barney gave you” Max's hand flew to his neck “BARNEY!!” John ran out of the kitchen Max followed, I chuckled thinking ~ they are a cute couple~
Sky's pov

I was finishing up one of my recordings when Barney ran in my office and looked the door “ Dude what the....” “ Barney open the fucking door NOW!!” I sighed “ what did you do this time?” he gave a sheepish smile “ I..may have called him.....mad Maxy”  I sigh, and open the door moving out of the way of Max as he tackled barney, I headed towards the kitchen in need of food. I saw Tim, a blush formed slightly, he turned and look at me “ hey Adam what you doing? ” I stare at him for a few before I know it our lips are locked together, he froze at the sudden contact but slowly kissed me back.
After a few minutes I broke the kiss for air “ I'm sorry Tim..i..i don't know what cam.Mhh!!”  before I knew it Tim was kissing me again. I kissed back happily “ I love you Tim tam”  he looked at me “ I love you to Adam”