Prestney : My knight

~ I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in so long~

John's pov

My mother was overprotective of me, I was never aloud outside of the castle, I never did anything activities when I was younger or I would get scolded, my mood towards my mother is hateful I want nothing to do with her. I was in my room, I barely left it anyway I could hear my younger brother playing outside with some of our servant's children( I never had that)  I tried my best to be a good brother but he always got upset when I said I couldn't come out to play. I was called to the throne room, my mother went to hug me, I stepped out of her way" why am I here mother?” she frowned at my tone" I've noticed that you seem lonely, so I took the liberty of getting you a body guard, he will stay in your room......and you are permitted to go outside so long as he's with you" I looked at her in shock, " when do I meet this body guard?” she smiled "  turn around" I did as told and there he stood ( he's kinda cute) he was taller than me and well built, he had a beard and fluffy brown hair"  hello my lord, my name is Preston and I'm your body guard" I looked at him" you don't have to be so formal with titles, my name is John and it's a pleasure to meet you" he looked at me"hello John" I smiled, and motioned for him to follow me, I lead him to my room" my mother said that you would be staying in here with me so make your self comfortable" I flop down on my bed thinking about tomorrow.

Time skip

Preston's pov

I've only been assigned to him for 2 weeks and I've already fallen in love with him, I watched as he sat under the tree, wind blowing around him"  umm preston.....i want to ask you something" I looked at him"  what do you need my lord” he laughed"  I've told you to call me John" I smiled brightly at him" umm any way, I wanted to know if...........do you have a crush on anyone?” I blushed a bright red" umm I do, but we're not supposed to be together" he looked at me with a sad smile" oh.....i understand" I take a glance at him and see........a tear run down his cheek" John....are you crying?” he turned away from me"n..no" I sit next to him and force him to look at me" why are you upset?” he didn't answer, I did something that I never thought I would do, I leaned forward and kissed him, he froze for a good while before I stopped" s..sorry" I turned to get up, I was suddenly pushed to the ground by John" my lord what are youMggh!” he kissed me passionately and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We sat there for what seemed like hours, he pulled away" I have wanted to do that for so long" I was panting heavily" same, I was never sure if you liked me or not" he looked at me" I don't like you..........i love you" we both smiled at each other and headed back to the castle.

They eventually told the king who supported them and betrothed them

The end