Rossney : No more secrets

~ high school au, John is popular while Ross is a nerd~

Ross's pov

I awoke to my phone buzzing, reaching over I look at the time(6:00) I also had some texts from my boyfriend, I smile at some of them, I remember when we first got together he was so sweet and nervous about it. I got up about 5 mins later to get dressed for school, there was a reason John was nervous when he asked me out, I hear his car pull up in the driveway quickly running down stairs I open the door and hug him" I've missed you too Ross" I Stand on my toes and kiss him, he held me close. We stopped kissing when I heard my mom come down stairs"  come in John, we can have breakfast together before we have to leave" I drag him to our dinning room table" oh hello John, you here to pick up Ross for school" I groan " mom he's popular, his friends won't wanna hang with him if they find out we're dating" my mother and John look at me " actually Ross, I was here to pick you up.......im tired of hiding our relationship, I don't care if I'm popular I love you, and if my friends can't except that I'm happy with you then they aren't worth my time" I stared at him with tears in my eyes " oh John I'm glad you make my son happy, he'll have to meet your parents soon" I blushed brightly " b..but how is everyone going to react?" I saw John smirk " you know the video we did the other day with Adam?"  my eyes widened" that video had us kissing........you told him to post it didn't you?" he just smiles at me.

Time skip

John's pov

It was almost the end of the day, me and Ross had this class period together and it was a free day so they whole class got to decide on what we did and as planned they choose the video I asked Adam to post. About half way through the video people stopped paying  attention and started at me and Ross confusion, I had moved closer to Ross and I currently had one of my arms draped over his shoulder, when the video was over slot of people asked me some questions" why a boy? And especially him!?” I glared at the girl " because I find him attractive unlike you" I pulled Ross into my lap and kissed his cheek causing so of the girls to go wild" I love you Ross" he smiles and hugs me close. The school bell rings and people rush out of class to get home, I grab Ross and lead him to my car" I hope you don't mind, but I'm staying at your place tonight" he didn't say anything and just stared out the window, I felt his hand grasp mine as I drove to his place. No more hiding, no more lies, I'm happy, I'm truly happy that I have my Ross.

The end hope you enjoyed it