Preston x Barney: comfort

~ this was requested by CiciTheMifwa enjoy ~

Preston's pov

I stared at him, he was working with Adam on something, I admit I didn't like how close Adam was to John, I growled at him silently * Barney is Mine!* as soon as Adam walked away I followed Barney to his office, I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him close to me as I kiss his neck, he giggled a bit “ Hey Preston, I was wondering.........how much do you love me?” I stopped kissing his neck and looked at him “ John... I love you, only actions speak louder than words.....why would you even ask me that?” he looks at Adam's office “ I just wanted to know” I sigh as I pull him into a hug “ whatever happens, I will not hurt you like he did......i love you too much” he smiled at me and pulled me down for a kiss.

Barney's pov

I watched as Preston walked away, leaving me to my thoughts ( I love Preston, he won't make the same mistake like....him) I walk out of my office and decided to take a nap on couch( the stress is getting to me) I lay down and darkness takes over imediatly and it's not a pleasant dream ~ blood....it was everywhere, his cold eyes looked into mine “ their all dead John......there's no one left, it's just me and YOU!”~ I quickly opened my eyes and saw Preston leaning over me “ are you okay!? You were cry!" I put a hand on my cheek a d discovered that I was crying “ s..sorry about that....it was a nightmare” he looked at me with a worried expression “ John.....* sigh* okay, I don't know how to help you,but  if you want to, I can lay down with you for a bit if you want me to” I hugged him tightly “ I'd like that” he kissed my cheek and darkness takes over the both of us as we lay in each others arms.