o n e

Hoseok's hair is blonde now 😭 ughh i don't know if i ship yoonmin or yoonseok more
_______________________________________

   The sun was shining oddly bright today despite it being the middle of winter in Korea. The presence of someone's body was felt by Yoongi who seemed to be awaken earlier than usual. Curious, Yoongi flipped over to see who else was there. An unfamiliar but devilishly handsome boy was curled up in the blankets with his blonde hair covering his eyes and t shirt hung loosely from his body. Did he meet someone yesterday? Was it a one night stand? Questions filled his mind as he continued to stare at the model like boy.

Yesterday was the anniversary of his boyfriend of 3 years death, Yoongi couldn't remember but he was sure he had a few drinks while eating popcorn and watching sappy movies to overtake his sadness. Jimin would've been the perfect husband for Yoongi. They both didn't give a damn if people stared at them in public, holding hands or giving small kisses to each other.

But of course, Jimin had to be nice enough to drive at 2 am in the rainy weather just to get burgers for Yoongi causing the worst night for Yoongi and Jimin's family. His last few words kept replaying in his head. "Hyung, it's not your fault, it's just me being head over heels for you." Jimin even smiled at him.

The mysterious boy began to open his eyes, revealing a pretty shade of brown. He smiled at Yoongi who was flustered at being caught. "Good morning." His voice was soft for the morning. "Good morning." Yoongi replied, still curious as to why the boy was here and why he hadn't left if he was a one night stand. The pretty boy yawned and stretched rolling off the bed.

He was wearing Calvin Klein along with a plain white tee, something Jimin wore often whenever he was over at Yoongi. Yoongi stayed in bed and pulled the covers up to his chin, just watching the boy look for his clothes. "Hey babe, have you seen my shorts?" Babe? When did that happen? Not sure of what to do, he only shook his head.

The boy sighed and climbed back onto the bed feeling Yoongi's forehead. "Are you feeling okay?" Yoongi nodded. He feeling better than okay. The feeling of being loved suddenly filled him. The boy's warm hands caressed Yoongi's cheek, he placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and backed up. "Feel better okay?"

The boy disappeared into the bathroom leaving Yoongi surprised at what just happened. How does one just wake up to a boyfriend. Now that he was really thinking about it, he wasn't even in his own room. He don't remember having a beautiful view of Korea through a large glass window or silky pajamas or soft fake fur blankets. He doesn't remember being in a nice home.

He was sure he fell asleep on his dirty couch surrounded by unwashed and unfolded clothes and probably half eaten food that was starting to rot. It hadn't hit him but he's been staring at the ceiling for at least 20 minutes now, just thinking. He reached his hand over to grab his old crappy phone instead he was met with an iPhone 6. Things were strange. All his contacts were there and his apps.

Taking one last look around the room, he got up, heading towards the desk that held a pair of ripped jeans and LA tee with hair spray. He looked up at the mirror and was disgusted to see pizza grease at the corner of his mouth, along with messy yucky hair.

"C'mon babe, Namjoon and Seokjin are expecting us." What? He had never heard of those names before. The boy quickly hurried himself inside the bathroom again to finish getting ready while Yoongi did his part. He titled his head to see if it was really him. It was still his face, just smoother skin and less baby fat.

Shaking his head, he got ready and waited for his apparently new lover to finish too. "Lets go." The boy struck Yoongi in the face with shining designer clothes and a couture glasses. He took Yoongi by the hand and lead him to a BMW where they sped off to Namjoon and Seokjin's place.