f o u r

Oh hi im back

For some reason Yoongi felt anger bubbling up inside him. Anger towards Hoseok? Jimin? He really didn't know but it was just sitting in his chest ready to burst. He sighed and sipped his coffee.

Somehow he ended up in a diner that opened late instead of trying to find Jimin. If Jimin was even alive. He needed time away from Hoseok. A day, a week, a month, whatever but at the same time he felt guilty for storming out without an explanation.

"Need anything else sir?" Yoongi shook his head, already annoyed at how eventful the day already was. Something provoked him to look up so he did. There. There stood a beautiful boy with gray hair smiling at him.

The one he missed so much. The one whose smile would always make his heart burst. Yoongi was too shocked to reply back to what Jimin was asking him. "Sir, are you okay? Do you need any help?" Yoongi snapped back into reality.

"I'm so sorry, I was caught up in something." Yoongi couldn't help but smile. Jimin was real and he was alive. His Jimin was back. Jimin smiled back and walked around the corner to the kitchen leaving Yoongi who was still beaming with happiness.

How could this even happen? Jimin died a few years back. This really doesn't make sense. First he wakes up to a new boyfriend, a new apartment, then friends he didn't even know he had and now his former lover is alive?

Sheesh, can this day get any weirder? Spoke too soon. "Aye Yoongi what's up my man?" Yoongi turned around to see a rather handsome guy with raven hair walking towards him. "Haven't seen you in a while." He patted Yoongi on the back and sat next to him.

"What's up with you lately- aye gray haired boy get me some latte." The man pointed to Jimin with swag which kinda annoyed Yoongi. "Jimin." Yoongi blurted causing the man to be confused.

"What? Man are you on drugs?" Yoongi glared at the man. Was he really friends with him in this world? "Jimin is his name." Yoongi was getting fed up with this guy despite only meeting him three minutes ago.

"Oh, you like Jimin that's what's up." Yoongi nodded in response, forgetting about Hoseok of course until the guy mentioned him. Yoongi completely forgot about him for thirty minutes of his life.

He was still with Hoseok and there was no chance he could get with Jimin with Hoseok still in the relationship. "I though you guys exchanged promise rings?"

"Taehyung, here you go." Taehyung smiled and took the mug from Jimin. "Thank you." Taehyung, he'll have to remember that.

"I don't known anymore." Yoongi shrugged and Taehyung nodded.

"Come back to my place and chill for a bit."

"Okay."

I don't know how to end this so I'm gonna end it there, I last updated last month what's wrong with me? Anyways please continue voting :).