f i v e

Yoongi regretted leaving with Taehyung without getting Jimin's number first but then again seeing Jimin would only hurt him more and whatever he had with Hoseok.

"Here you go. Sorry about the mess, Youngjae and Jaebum decided to stay over for a bit." Taehyung chucked a beer at Yoongi which slapped him across the forehead. "Ah, sorry my dude." Taehyung smiled innocently and sat down next to him, grabbing the remote and surfing through the channels. This also made Yoongi a bit more comfortable.

In his world, he use to do this all the time with his old friends. A bunch of his guys would order pizza and watch movies, drinking, just having fun. He missed his world already even though its only been a day. He felt a buzzing in his back pocket and pulled out his phone. Countless calls and missed texts from Hoseok. Yoongi excused himself and walked into an empty bedroom.

Immediately he called Hoseok back. His fingers drumming against the drawer besides him. He felt sorry for leaving Hoseok. Again. Within 15 seconds, Hoseok picked up. "Hello?" Yoongi could tell Hoseok cried because of his raspy voice and continuation of sniffling. "Hoseok, where are you?"

Hoseok sighed through the phone. "Where I always will be." Hoseok sighed once again leaving Yoongi to scrunch his nose. "Hyung, its okay if you're somewhere else, I'll just be by myself." The guilt was building up in him. He couldn't take it anymore. "Hoseok, I'm sorry." He could hear a loud sigh on the other end. "Its okay." He imagined Hoseok picking at his nails while secretly smiling.

"I'm over at Taehyung but I'll come home if you need me." Yoongi bit his lip waiting for an answer. "Hoseok?" The line went dead. Yoongi graoned and threw his phone onto a bed, running his fingers through his unwashed hair. Haven't known Hoseok for that long, he already felt attached to the younger one. He sighed, picked up his phone and walked out to where Taehyung was. Taehyung was already passed out.

He was friends with parents, one slob, (dont sue me I love tae) and a five year old. His old lover came back to life and he feels guilty for everything he does to his supposed lover. Why were things like this? Why couldn't he just be back home in his pigsty apartment, eating pizza, and drinking soda without anyone bothering him.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung once more before rolling his eyes and making his way outside. His steps down the stairs were fast, he wanted to do whatever to get Hoseok to forgive him. Hopping into his car, he drove home in silence occasionally staring out his window to see the people who were up late.

He parked his car, slowly and quietly closing the door, making sure to not bother anyone around this time of the night. He sighed and lifted his fist to knock on the door of the house. His arm leaned against the door frame while the other in his pocket. How he wish he had been a better partner.

Hoseok opened the door but snorted as he saw the position Yoongi was in. "This isn't a drama." He commented, holding the door open for Yoongi. In response, Yoongi only scoffed before heading back inside. He slipped his shoes off and immediately sat on the couch. How was he going to apology to Hoseok after already doing him wrong at least twice that day?

Hoseok sighed loudly and sat next to him, mostly ignoring him while flipping through the channels. Yoongi looked over and frowned, trying to keep his smile from forming. Hoseok sighed louder while leaning in. Yoongi bit his lip. Hoseok was suddenly being cuter than ever.

"I'm sorry."

I need story inspiration. This chapter was going really fast or the setting & plot was changing really fast so I'll slow it down next chapter.