t w o

So wattpad deleted like half of this chapter 😒

The room yoongi had entered was huge and filled with decoration. He felt a bit off as everyone was wearing designer clothes and all he had was normal street clothes. He sat down at a couch next to a kid playing video games. The kid was the only thing that made Yoongi feel comfortable.

"Whats your name?" The kid randomly asked. Yoongi looked down at the kid. "Yoongi." He responded. "My name is Kim Jungkook." The adorable boy spoke with a hint if pride in his voice. "Well Kim Jungkook, how old are you?" Jungkook held up 5 fingers and smiled causing yoongi to smile too.

"Are you dating uncle Hoseok?" Confused, Yoongi titled his head. Hoseok who? Jungkook noticed and pointed to the boy that was with him earlier. So that's his name. Hoseok. "Oh! Um, I'm not sure." Jungkook tugged his sleeve. "It's okay to like someone of the same gender, my parents do." Yoongi smiled. Wise kid.

The clinking of fork against glass caught Yoongi's attention. A tall guy with greenish hair cleared his throat while a raven haired male sat next to him criss-crossed. "Okay everybody, as you know we adopted Jungkook nearly 3 years ago, and it was such a ride and Seokjin and i have been thinking that we wanted another child. We are currently going through the process right now and although its a pain in the ass, we know its all worth it."

Seokjin as yoongi assumed stood up. "So, we invited you guys over for a gender reveal! We wanted the agency to surprise us so here we go." The couple placed their hands over the box top and slowly opened the box. Pink balloons began to fly out as people cheered and the couple hugged.

Hoseok appeared next to Yoongi. "Do you wanna have kids one day?" Hoseok had a glass of wine in his hand with a piece of cake in his other. Yoongi really didn't know. He liked kids but he didn't feel like he would be a good role model towards his children taken the fact he drank every November and barley took care of himself.

"I'm not ready yet." He responded after a long silence. Hoseok gulped down his wine. "Me too." Yoongi knew Hoseok was beautiful but the sun glowing against his skin made him irresistible. Yoongi was caught once again staring at Hoseok, Hoseok grinned and leaned over for a small peck on the lips causing Yoongi to push back at the sudden movement.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok tilted his head. Yoongi parted his lips to say something but held back. This only worried Hoseok more. "Yoongi?" "Nothing, nothing's wrong. I'm trying to get used-." He stopped realizing he was the only one who knew what was happening to him.

"Get used to what?" Yoongi shook his head. Hoseok looked at his boyfriend who was acting strange. "Yoongi, i don't think you're feeling too well, lets go home." Hoseok set down the things in his hand and shouted a loud goodbye to the couple.

Yoongi got in the car first and waited for Hoseok to climb in. When he finally did Yoongi's heart began beating fast again. Hoseok placed a hand over Yoongi's forehead, he was burning up.

"Don't worry, I'll pick up some medicine on the way home."

I don't really like this chapter.