Chapter 4

********1 month later**********

"No! I don't believe it! I am not a witch,Roland!"
It's almost 3 weeks since Roland asked me out to be his girlfriend.
"You are are a witch,believe it or not!"
"No!!" I shouted angrily and..and..
Oh no!! I hit Roland with some kind of spell and it looks like the spell came...from me!
"Roland..Roland?! Wake up!"
*********1 hour later***********
( In the hospital )
"I'm sorry to say you this but your boyfriend is dead and something is weird. We can't find the cause of his death." the doctor said to me.
I burst in tears because I knew what caused his death. It was me and my powers.
I ran out of the hospital and what now. I can't go to my mom but wait I can go to my grandmother. I told her everything that happened today and her words was exactly this: "Your powers are getting stronger. There will be 5 more friends you will meet tomorrow morning at school. Make friends with them ;they are also witches. Then when you are friends, there is a much more difficult task. You must bind in a circle ,then your powers will be united and you will have more control. Be careful about your powers! "

***********Tomorrow***********Yes! Today I'm 15. I heard the school clock and ran to class. The teacher gave me a hug and said happy birthday. Suddenly the headmistress came in and said to us :"Class please welcome 5 new students at our school. They are Rome-Marie, Kaitlynn, Ajay, Luke, Jayden. "
Wow! Those 3 boys are cute and hot. They are the 5 new friends I must make friends with and bind in a secret circle !? Oh well. I actually kind of would like to be bff / sisters with Rome-Marie and Kaitlynn. In break I went to go talk to all 5 of them. And yes, we became friends.
********6 months later*********
We are now best friends and we all now know we are witches. We decided tonight is the night we bind in the secret circle,because we can't go on like this. Three weeks ago Kaitlynn suddenly electrified some dude and last week Rome-Marie set the schools kitchen on fire and not to talk about me, Luke and Ajay.