Chapter 5

***********Tonight***********
We met each other at the old apple tree. Everyone was excited to bind the circle. "Are you all ready?" Kaitlynn asked. We all said yes. We started.

"Tonight we bind. All our powers will be controlled and stronger. We.."
"Wait stop!"a voice yelled. It was a old man. My grandmother is also with him. "Stop! Elizabeth your grandmother forgot to tell you that when you bind the circle there will be much fear to face like demons and you must bind the circle correct with 2 of the elders of witches like me and your grandmother. Then there is something else. When you bind you must use your powers with a partner and that means that most likely Kaitlynn will unite with Luke and Rome-Marie with Jayden and Elizabeth with Ajay." the man said.
We started again and we could feel the power go inside us and unite us. I could feel Ajay's power rushing inside of me and I knew I liked him very much. I could see for a few minutes Jayden looked at Rome-Marie as if he liked her. And then suddenly we all felt a bit light headed and it's done we are bound.
A few hours later Ajay came to my house and we started chatting. Wow I'm starting to like him. He is so cute and he makes me lough and..
The doorbell rang and guess what it was Rome-Marie and Jayden,holding hands. Wow it looks like they are a item. We all started chatting and suddenly Ajay blurted out he likes me and he asked me out and I said yes. Wow! Tonight I will never forget.