Chapter 9

What a wonderful / epic year it was so far. Today Kaitlynn and I are going to the movies. We are going to watch a film that recently came out. We went to the mall and we bought our tickets. We sat in the back row of the theater. We ate a lot of popcorn and we drank Sprite. After the movie Kaitlynn and I decided to go shop because it's almost Christmas. We bought presents for Rome-Marie, Luke, Ajay, Jayden and we also bought some presents for our other friends.
We went to a new place in the mall that sells ice cream and we bought us some. I looked at my watch and saw it was 2 o'clock. I said to Kaitlynn what was the time and she almost had a fit. She and Luke are going out somewhere I guess. She said goodbye and I just waved. I ate my last spoon of ice cream and got brain freeze. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Ajay. He cancelled our date we had tonight. I ignored it and paid for me and Kaitlynn's ice cream. A moment later I felt a shiver come over me I don't know why but you know a witch can sense a presence of another witch or demon or werewolf. Only a princess ,prince, queen or king can feel the presence of others. This presence didn't feel like another witch's or demon neither werewolf. This was different. I felt another shiver and it felt cold and it felt like someone was watching me. I stood up,took all the presents and walked. I walked out the mall and called my dad. As I stood there waiting for him I felt this presence of someone /something again. I saw my dad's car and climbed in. As king of witches I hardly ever see him ,he is always busy with something. He told and trained me everything I must know to become a Queen one day. We arrived at home and just as I was about to go my room my grandmother and dad called me. I sat down on a couch in the living room and dad started talking. He began to say, "Elizabeth. You're going to be queen over 5 years or less. You have powers and can use them without a partner. You must break the circle and live your life as queen. Every witch starts with a circle and stays in them. You aren't any witch,you are a princess and the next queen, we start with a circle but at some point we break the circle to become Royals. I suggest that you break the circle tomorrow. Because of the connection between the circle the others will still have their powers and all but they will not need a circle anymore. They will also use their powers by themselves." Then grandmother started talking,"Now you must be very very careful with your powers seeing your in a human school. You all can be lucky you aren't caught, yesterday at the elders meeting I heard the demons and werewolves were almost caught when they fought."
"Ok. I got it." I said to both of them and went to my room. I did my homework and went for a bath. As I was about to bath I felt a presence again but ignored it. I got dressed after my bath and went to bed.

I woke up and got dressed for school. It was the last day at school. The day went by and after school I walked to my house and as I walked I saw Ajay flirting with a red head girl and he kissed her buy pulled away when he saw me. I wasn't in the mood to scream at him and fight with him and to scratch that red head's eyes out. I walked further and then tears started rolling over my cheeks. I ran into my house and went to my room. I messaged the whole circle and we met at the old apple tree. I saw Ajay and I just gave him that *you'll be sorry for what you did* look. We broke the circle and it felt good being free but then I got blonde highlights in my brown hair and felt a huge power running through me. Rome-Marie did too but in not as strong as I did. It felt good. There also appeared a princess crown on my head.  I now got all my powers and I was ready to be queen. I quickly changed myself back so I could look like a human without a CROWN. We all were glad and we chatted a while. It became a reality to me that over a few years I will have to be queen and rule the world of witches. Everyone went home later except me. I stood there for a while looking at that tree. The tree looked so old. I looked around to see if someone was near  and used my magic to make him grow back to a young beautiful tree.
I wasn't in the mood to walk home so I used a transportation spell and in a second I was in my room.  I went down stairs and ate a pancake then went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and felt that same presence again of something but the sound of my phone's beeping distracted me from that presence. I saw who it was and I answered. "Hi, traitor." I said to Ajay. "I'm sorry. I.." He said but I cut him off. "Have a nice life and I never ever want to see you again. If you know what's good for you stay away from me!" I said with tears of hate and anger filling my eyes. I hang up and cried.
**************2017*************

Christmas was awesome and I swallowed my pride and gave Ajay his gift. We are now friends and I forgave him after a long while, but actually the credit should go to Kaitlynn she convinced me to forgive him. I sometimes still feel that someone or something is watching me I could feel the presence. I told my dad and he only could see that it's not human and it is a boy probably my age but dad couldn't see much more. He thinks the creature has a spell putted on him so dad couldn't find out if it was some kind of witch or demon or werewolf. Anyway school is starting tomorrow and I went to bed.
I woke up and used my magic to put on some clothes. I brushed my hair,ate ,brushed teeth and went to school. I sat in class and then suddenly I felt a huge shiver and that presence. Our headmistress walked in with a hot boy. She said to us that this was a new student and his name was Ezra Bloodmore. He sat next to me from now on in class as said by the teacher. I could feel that presence even stronger. It made me shiver again.
For a couple days now Ezra and I enjoyed each others company in class. Today we are doing some experiments and Ezra is my partner. It all went well but suddenly he placed his hand on mine. His hand felt cold. Very cold.