Chapter 10

I wonder why it was so cold. I ignored it at went on with the experiment. The bell rang and it was break. At break I saw Ezra with the "It" boys. He smiled at me and I just looked away. Just after break I opened my locker and a bunch of red roses fell out. "Ugh!" I exclaimed. Ever since I caught Ajay and that girl he's been messaging me saying sorry and putting roses, notes or chocolates in my locker. I picked up the roses and threw it in the dustbin. As I threw it in the dustbin Ezra and his friends walked past. He gave me a smile and his friends said, "Ooh la la." Really I thought. I actually like him. I went to class and soon school was done. Rome-Marie asked me if I wanted to hang out at her house but I said no. I walked home and I saw Ezra at my house. I walked in my house and invited him in. He was dressed pretty neat and then he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him and I said yes. I went to my room and closed the door. I used my magic to design a dress seeing we're going to a ball.

*A/N: Elizabeth's dress

*A/N: Elizabeth's dress.*
I quickly dressed and putted some jewelry and makeup on. I grabbed my black high heels and sprayed on some perfume. I opened the door and went to Ezra. We drove in his car to a place I've never seen before. We walked in and I saw many people I don't even know. We had a great time.A lady came over to me and gave me a hug. She felt cold. Ezra then said she was her mother and he also introduced me to his father. "Hi, I'm Mr. Bloodmore. You can call me Liam. You are??" Ezra's father said. I then said, "I'm Elizabeth Bennet". Ezra's father looked shocked and then he asked, "You're perhaps not the daughter of Jack Bennet ??" I nodded my head and said yes. I then said to them I'm going to get something to drink. I went to get a drink and saw Ezra and his father talking. It looked serious. Then Ezra came over to me and said we must go. He dragged me out to his car. I was forced into his car and he drove me to a near by park. I climbed out and sat on a bench. Ezra sat next to me. He then started talking, "I..I like you but... but I.."

"Ezra? What are you not telling me??" I asked worried.

"The party you was at tonight wasn't for people like you. You're a human and I'm a..a vampire. My dad and mom is the king and queen of vampires. I like you and I know you do too." He said.
I was shocked. He's a vampire. A vampire prince. Witches and vampires can't see eye to eye. We hate each other and if the elders of witches and the council of vampires find out we're both dead.
"Ezra I'm also not a human. I'm a..a witch." I said. "This all make sense now. Why I got shivers when I watched over you and this explains more. You're my beloved that's why. You're a princess soon to be queen witch right??" He said and asked.
"Yes I am. This also explains why I also got shivers. W..e.. can't be together,but I can't help it. I want to be with you."I said. He wanted to give me a kiss but as he wanted to Rome-Marie and Jayden rowed by in the small river that went through the park. When they weren't in sight anymore Ezra kissed me. We now ara a couple. Ezra then drove me back to my home and I went to sleep later then because tomorrow is my birthday.

**********5 February***********
Yes! Today I'm 16. I used magic and I dressed in something sassy. I left my room and went in the kitchen. My dad and grandmother gave me a hug and a kiss. I went to school. It was all great until in class. The headmistress called me and Ezra over the intercom to come to her office with our bags and stuff. We went and my grandmother and dad was there with Ezra's parents. We drove to our house and we sat in the living room. "The elders of witches and the council of vampires found out about you and Ezra. "My dad said. "Ezra's parents agreed that Ezra will go with you to Dubai. You and Ezra mustn't call or contact us at anyway. The council and the elders will search everywhere so keep a low profile." My grandmother said worried. "How did they know? Who told them? Why would they tell them?" I asked. "We don't know. Come on you guys must go."Ezra's father said.
We drove of to the airport, bought tickets and we flew to Dubai. Great this is the worst birthday ever. I didn't even say goodbye to Rome-Marie,Kaitlynn,Ajay or Luke.