Chapter 11

We spend a long time in Dubai. "No this is enough! I don't care what you say I'm going home. We both are 19 and tomorrow I'll be 20. The council and the elders didn't find us. I'm going back and that's that. I already bought tickets." I said. "Fine. We can go, I also want to go home." Ezra said. We drove to the airport and flew back home. We arrived and we drove to my house. I knocked on the door and my grandmother opened. She gave me and Ezra a huge hug. A few minutes later Ezra's parents were also here. They sat in the living room looking worried. Suddenly the vampire council knocked on our door. It looked like Ezra knew what was going to happen because he gave me a long kiss. The council took Ezra and his parents with them using their magic. I cried as they took him because they were going to kill him and it was my fault. I wanted to come home and look now. A few minutes later the elders came and took me and my grandmother. We arrived at the place of the council. The elders were also there. They wanted to punish me and Ezra by stabbing Ezra in his heart and burning me, but they decided not to do this and the elders and council rather agreed that werewolves, vampires and witches may be together for now on and live in peace and all councils and elders and the others joined together and formed one main council of all creatures.
*****Tomorrow (5 February)****
It's my coronation and my birthday today.
I used my magic and made a dress.

*A/N: Elizabeth's coronation dress

*A/N: Elizabeth's coronation dress.*
Ezra was also ready because today he is going to be king of vampires and I'm going to be queen of witches.  Ezra and I walked in the room and his dad began with a speech then everyone bowed to the king of vampires. My dad then gave a speech and everyone bowed to the queen of witches. I then gave the princess crown over to Rome-Marie she's now the princess.

**********years later**********
Ezra and I married and we ruled both vampires and witches also werewolves and other creatures included. Jayden and Rome-Marie married and was the prince and princess. Kaitlynn and Luke also married and I never heard from them again and Ajay was nowhere to be seen. Last time I heard he was half demon half witch because of something that happened and Suné well she's now like another sister to me. I always asks her advice and stuff. My grandmother is still a elder and keeps me informed with everything. My dad and Ezra's parents are now the head of the council.

*A/N: Rome-Marie the princess

*A/N: Rome-Marie the princess.*

*A/N: The queen, Elizabeth !*

~~~~~~~~~~The end!!~~~~~~~~~~

OR MAYBE JUST FOR NOW!!