Chapter 7

Wait...wait.. I'm the next queen??
I looked at Ajay and he held my hand very tight while I'm trying to try and understand this news. Later that evening I heard Jayden and Rome-Marie went for a swim in the beautiful lake. I have much to learn because over 5 years I'll be 20 and then I'm the queen. There is so many questions I want to ask my father about this. Anyway it's time for me to sleep. Tomorrow is school and we have an experiment to do in class. I hope I know how to do it.
I heard a sound but I ignored it and said to my mom,"Nighty.. Night Mom. Love you ." No one answered.

Crash!
It was a vase that fell down. I decided to go look. I grabbed a baseball bat and walked out my room. Mom....mom..?? I heard another crash and a scream. It was my mom. I ran to her room. Opened the door.
"Mom!" I screamed.  A weird being stood by her. A..a.. Demon. "Ha haha haha" he laughed. "Now your mom is dead."he said coming towards me. I tried to use my powers but it was nothing compared to his. His forces surrounded me. All I could remember is Ajay coming in and charging at the demon and me fainting.

********************************"Elizabeth ? Elizabeth?? Wake up!" I opened one eye then the other and I saw I was on my grandmother's bed

"Elizabeth ? Elizabeth?? Wake up!"
I opened one eye then the other and I saw I was on my grandmother's bed. In front of me stood my grandmother and Ajay. Suddenly Ajay gave me a hug and kissed me. I saw my grandmother with tears in her eyes and she said softly: "Mom is dead." I burst into tears and Ajay held my hand tightly. I wanted to ask Ajay how he knew what was happening last night but it seem he already knew. "Your grandmother called me last night and said I must go check on you because she is worried about you. She said she will go but I insisted because I also wanted to see you again. I went to your house and heard a scream and the front door was open so I ran in. I went into your room but you weren't there and I ran to your mom's room and saw your mom and the demon with you." Ajay said.
I didn't say anything and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I don't know how to react should I cry or should I be angry and go search for that demon. I ate my breakfast and I heard the doorbell ring and opened the door. It was Rome-Marie and she gave me a huge hug.
We went to class and my day started. I told the circle about the demon.
Now that the circle knew about the demon, we all decided to go search for him and kill him.