Chapter 6

Love is in the air in the circle!!
At school today Rome-Marie and I chatted and we were walking and suddenly I triped and yes Ajay caught me just in time and before I could say something he gave me a kiss on my lips  and ran away to his gang of friends.
Rome-Marie on the other hand she was in the science class today with Jayden and they worked together on a experiment and the whole class was almost on fire by accident. Kaitlynn and Luke hangs out every day after school at each others houses. I think they are a great couple. Oh and the teacher moved our places were we sit and now I'm sitting next to Ajay and Rome-Marie next to Jayden and Kaitlynn next to..sadly not Luke but one of Ajay's friends..Dewald.
I can't stop but starring and blushing at Ajay. I can't live without him but I still sometimes wonder about Roland. Anyway it doesn't matter I have Ajay and that is all that is important to me.
*******************************
My mom came in my room and asked do I want some cool drink and I said yes. She asked me do I want my father to come visit. My father left me when I was a baby and never came back. "Why all the sudden he wants to come visit. I never knew or saw him?!" I asked my mom. She just said nothing and walked out of my room and got my cool drink.
Beep... Beep..
I received a message from Rome-Marie asking if I could come with her and Kaitlynn, Luke, Ajay and Jayden to a party. I said yes and Rome-Marie said she is coming over to me right now to get ready with me. We pulled out some of my dresses and there was a breath taking turquoise dress for Rome-Marie and there was a beautiful purple dress for me but it had no sparkle. "Wait we can give it sparkle. Our powers are only utterly strong if we are with our partners but our powers can also work with another person of the circle but then it is not as strong." I said to Rome-Marie. We putted the dresses on top of each other and started using our magic but suddenly it was dark, pure dark magic. We both pulled away and starred at each other. "But..but our powers are only good powers not dark powers." Rome-Marie said shocked. That night at the party we told the others and the were shocked. After the party we went to the lake and suddenly a man said hello to me. The group stood behind me and was ready to use their powers but the man said to me,"Elizabeth I'm your father. I'm also a witch but I'm a dark witch and I'm the king of dark witches. I overhead you talking about your dresses." "Why did it happen?"I asked.
My father stood there and started talking."I married a normal human ,your mom. We got a child and it was you. She found out I'm a witch and divorced me later. I also had a affair with Rome-Marie's mom and that means that you are pure good and dark and Rome-Marie got halve good and dark. That is why it happened. This also means that you are the next dark witch queen and Rome-Marie will be after you."my father said to me and Rome-Marie in front of the others.