1

"My Name is Eris. And I can show you that there is more to getting fun out of killing the people you love."

"I don't love them... And why do YOU care?" I huffed, turning my back.

"Because! Remember the FIRST timeline? That was Me, encouraging you. Everything else was your choice. Until you listened to Chara. I'm going to help you see that my way is better. Will make you happier.. Come." She held out her hand. Chara just stayed silent.

I took her hand. She teleported us to a big, white room.

There was a projector in front.

It turned on.

"I.. Can't remember the first one.." I muttered.

"Here's a refresher." The memories played back.

First of Toriel, giving me Bscotch Pie, then meeting Sans with his whoopie cushion trick, then Papyrus, on a date with me. Now I remember. All the good times.

I even hugged a pillow like I was watching a romantic movie, I saw me and Sans in Waterfall in the Wishing Room.. and when he handed me his jacket when I fell in the ice-cold water..

"Do you want to reset and feel like that? And never have to do-over again?"

I nodded.

"Great!" She had a warm smile on her face. Did I mention she was wearing a white sweater with blue stripes, blue skirt and white flats? No, probably didn't..

Then everything turned black. Then a few shades of dark yellow, then it went lighter and lighter. I wasn't walking. I just stood there, until I was standing in a bed of golden flowers.

"Ok. Follow my lead, y/n." She floated into the hallway.

We encountered Flowey, the fvcking flower.

"Howdy! I'm Flo- OH GOD, IT'S... yoU...." His voice glitched.

"You know the drill, I'm not explaining it to ya anymore. Just go already, you've caused more pain than I can remember.." Flowey disappeared, looking.. disgusted.

"Uh.... Toriel might be open-minded?" Eris wasn't so sure about this now.

"Hello, my child. It is I, Toriel. Keeper of the Ruins. I must show you around, come."

"See?" She gave me a reassuring smile, as we went into Toriel's home. I didn't even bother to Save, as I would leave a few minutes after anyway.

"I baked Butterscotch and Cinnamon pie, I wasn't expecting any guests, so the pie might be a tad bit small. What are your names, anyway?" Toriel set down three plates.

"wait. She can see me?!!!!" Eris squealed and floated circles.

"SHE CAN SEE ME! SHE CAN SEE ME! Oh my god, she can see me! She can see me???" She looked me in the eye with a glint of excitement. (Jack Frost moments lol)

"Apparently.."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" "Whoa there, pardner! She can see you! It's not like you're some kinda spirit or somthin.." I said.

She looked at me with a blank face. Floating in mid- ohhhh ok

"Oh. OH... Ok..." I mentally facepalmed.

"Yep. Let that sink in." Eris said, a smug look plastered on to her face.

"Well, you two better start eating, the pie is getting chilly!" Toriel chuckled as she went to sit down by the fireplace.

---

Ok. That's 1. Yay. I need to homework, forgive le me pls.