1 - 7

Remember, this is the binge-read version. Part by part is the published book.

-Also, wow theres more than 3400 words omigosh the 8-16 is next chap

1: A Talking Flower

[Doorway | 0:54]

You walked inside.

There was a lonely golden buttercup that was taller than the ones you sat on earlier.

It turned around like it was living.

It had an innocence smile on it's face. How did it have a face? You don't question it anymore.

Then bouncy, 8-bit background music started playing.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!" It's jumpy little voice made you giggle, lightening your mood just a bit.

"You're new around the underground arent'cha?"

You slowly nodded.

"Someone ought to show ya around! Guess that someone has to be lil' ol' me!" (I KNOW HE SOUNDS LIKE GIDEON, I DONT CARE)

Everything flashed to black and white.

A red heart appeared in front of you. You thought it looked cute as it was small and had a pixelated look. It was in a white box.

"That lil' ol' heart in front o' ya is your soul! It's the very carnation of your being! Try moving around, it will copy your movements."

You moved left, the little red soul moved left too.

"Good! Now, this soul starts off weak, but it will grow stronger as you defeat more monsters here. You need LV to level up and grow stronger. What's LV, you ask? Why love of course! You want some love, dont'cha? I'll share some with ya!" Flowey winked at you and giggled.

White shards appeared beside it. They spun in place while shining brightly. It intimidated you.

"Love is shared through.... Little white... 'Friendliness pellets'! Catch as many as you can!" The 'friendliness pellets flew towards you. You grabbed one. Your right hand got cut. You flinched back in pain. It reduced your HP to 1.

"hAHahaHAHa.. YoU iDiOT.. In tHIs wOrLd, iT's KILL OR BE KILLED! nOw.... DIE!" Flowey laughed maniacally, more death pellets surrounding your soul. It closed in on the helpless little red heart. You braced for impact.

But nothing came.

All you heard was a tiny yelp, and a fireball pass by.

You opened your eyes to find a white-furred dog-goat hybrid. It was a woman. She wore purple clothing with a symbol on the front.

"What a miserable creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Do not fear, child. For I am Toriel, keeper of the ruins. Here, let me heal you." Her soft, gentle voice calmed you. You gladly took her hand, a beeping sound was heard. Your HP was fully restored. She pulled you into a warm embrace.

"What is your name, child?" She asked.

You just shrugged.

"My, you poor thing. You do not even remember your own name. I think.. I shall call you...Y/n!" Toriel beamed.

You nodded in agreement with the name. You shall be called this until the end of your days.

"Come, I must take you to my home in the ruins. We shall have cinnamon and butterscotch pie!" She carried you up in her arms like a real child. It comforted you that someone cares about you. In her motherly embrace, you fell asleep on her shoulder.