THIRD BOOK!11!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

So (like just 3 or 2) you guys voted for a third book and here's what I have for now! I'll publish it probably this Saturday Philippines Time or tomorrow (Friday, also PH time)

Btw, I'll post this in the new book aswell so that the new readers can understand.

Or do you guys want me to make this thing one LONG book, I'll just copy-paste the other books here?

If I do, don't worry. I wont delete the others, I'll just leave it as is then continue it all here.

--

Your POV

That was it?

Dying and never to come back again?

I thought I could come back after death.

Guess I was wrong.

I didn't have any DETERMINATION.

I didn't care.

Not one bit about my friends.

Not one bit about Sans.

Sans.

He reset because of me.

I really messed up.

I feel horrible.

I opened my eyes. I woke up.

I was somewhere really white.

And there he was.

Flowey. Flowey the Goddamned Flower.

"Long time no see, weed." I scoffed at the plant.

"Hello, Y/n! Looks like you really messed up, huh?" He giggled.

"Don't tell me. You're here to gloat, are you? Well don't bother. I already did that to myself."

"Heeheehee.. PATHETIC. Also, that's not my reason for coming here. We still have some business to attend to." He popped back into the ground, Chara materializing at the spot he disappeared at.

"Hi.. Y/n...." She(yes i know) said sheepishly.

"Hey Chara.." I looked down.

"I'm.. sorry.."

"Yeah... but it's not your fault."

"It is.. I could have helped you but I didn't... I'm trash...." She sat on the floor.

"You and me both... I wasn't strong enough to fight that 'thing'... now the world is gone."

It stayed silent for what seemed like hours, laying on the floor.

"I think I can help." A different voice.

It was so.. Familiar....

The one in the last timeline... When Chara was evil...

The name.. It was on the tip of your tongue.

"Hi... Y/n... Sis..."

Eris.

I jumped up from my comfy floor to hug her, last time I checked she was at my birthday party..

"Wait. You're Chara's sister?!"

"Yes, I am. I fell down the hole with Chara, but.. I died there. On the spot. I was the one who broke Chara's fall because the flowers weren't there yet... haha... and my soul was hard to see so it just vanished... no one caught it... Chara was still a child then, so... yeah.. I was 10 she was 8.."

She was laughing and crying at the same time. Weird.

"Hah... *hic* I'm fine... Anyway... I can help you.. I can send you to the different AUs to get the 'requirements' for this world to be brought back. But.. Be warned.. Some AUs are.. (how do I say this) Eccentric?"

"Ok! I'll do it! For them. For him." .. "Wait, what about Chara?"

"Huh?- oh. I guess I can go with you."

"Then it's settled. You'll know what to grab when you see it. And say hi to Blue for me! Byyyyeeee!!!" She opened a portal beneath mine and Chara's feet to another universe.

--

And that's all I have.

Here's the book cover and title: Finished An Old Repeat