12

AHHH IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I KEEP PLAYING ANIMAL JAM PLAY WILD PLS FORGIV MI

I UPDATE LONG CHAPTER NOW

SPEAKING OF WHICH, REMEMBER MY CHAPTER 12 SPOIL? IT'S CHAPTER 12 NOW, PREPARE FOR INTENSE SH'T

--

Your POV

"Yeah, you should open a prank store."

"if it gives me g to pay for my tab, sure."

I yawned. I looked at the clock.

9:37PM

"I'm gonna go to bed.. Well, the couch." I walked up from the dining table.

A bony hand grabbed me by the wrist.

"You sleep in my room. I don't want you to be cold." Sans being serious again.

"Come on, I'm 15 for goodness sake! I can take care of myself..."

"Too bad, cause you still can't stop me." Sans picked me up bridal style to his room and I had my arms crossed.

"I'm not a baby, Sans.."

"You're my vertebabe, so technically, You are."

I blushed in embarrassment.

"Put me down!"

He dropped me on the bed.

"i'm sleeping on the couch."

"Fine.."

I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes then drifted off to sleep.

-The Next Day-

I woke up from a dreamless sleep, again.

I got up from bed and opened the door.

Chara.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

"Heheheh.. The question is... What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be killing Mettaton right now? I just came here to snoop."

"Wait- what? I promised I wouldn't kill ANYONE this timeline! What do you mean?" I stood in disbelief.

"Oh dear, it looks like someone forgot the deal they made with me!"

"What deal? What's going on??? I-I'll prove to you everyone is still alive!" I ran out the door, no one in the house.

"PAPYRUS! ARE YOU HERE??"

No answer.

I kicked down Papyrus' door.

No one in sight.

I checked the closet. No one inside.

Maybe he went to Undyne's place?

"No one is here, y/n. hmm.. Y/n.. The demon who comes when you call it's name. It doesn't matter when, it doesn't matter wh-"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT, YOU SICK FREAK!" I pinned Chara to the wall, determination flaring in my eyes, wanting to get revenge on Chara.