8-16

8: Crazy Christmas

--

[MTT Resort | ??:??]

"FOOD AND BEVERAGES?"

"Check!"

"DECORATIONS?"

"check"

"CLOTHES?"

"Ch-check!!"

"GIFTS?"

"Of course it's check!!!!!"

"ENTERTAINMENT?"

"OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS~~~"

"CHRISTMAS TREE?"

"All set."

"CHRISTMAS LIGHTS?"

"Yes, Papyrus dear."

"LASTLY... CHECKLIST! THAT IS ALSO CHECK! LET'S PARTY!!!"

Everyone cheered. The dance floor lit up. Christmas music was playing. The atmosphere in the MTT Resort turned all Christmasy. Monsters started flooding in the place, conversations starting and buffet tables crowding. There were atleast about 500 monsters occupying the venue.

"GOOD EVENING, DARLINGS!" Mettaton posed dramatically on the stage. Everyone screamed and clapped.

"THIS CHRISTMAS, WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT COUNT! SO WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST DECEMBER 24, 9:30 PM TONIGHT! PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THIS WORLD'S FUTURE, Y/N THE HUMAN(lol finn the human)!" Mettaton dragged Y/n out from backstage. The crowd applaused and cheered.

"Thank you all for coming tonight, this is.. uhh.. A very special occasion and I hope it brings us all together and... Umm... Have a great night everyone...?" Then she ran off the stage to her monster friends at the table at the back.

"I hate crowds."

"Y-yeah.... But you wont have to go up there anymore cause Mettaton will be doing the o-outro..."

"Good..." Y/n sighed of relief.

"So.. Punk.. Is this your first time celebrating?"

"THIS CANT BE YOUR FIRST TIME, RIGHT HUMAN?"

"Actually.. I can't remember. The only thing I remember is waking up in a bed of golden flowers... then meeting all of you... I don't remember my life up on the surface..."

"Oh, that's sad to hear my child.. Are you okay talking about this?"

"Yeah... Not really a big deal..."

"That's a-alright! You have u-us!"

"Yeah... I guess you're right.." Y/n's mood lightened up just a bit.

"Umm.. I'm thirsty.. I'll go get something.."

She walked to the drinks table and grabbed a glass of Coke. She took a sip. It had hints of ketchup?

"yo"

"Oh, hi Sans." He was holding a 1L bottle of ketchup. It was empty.

"You... Drank all of that ketchup?"

"*hic* five bottles actually..."

"It's only a quarter to ten and you're already drunk on ketchup? How can you even get drunk on ketchup?" Y/n giggled.

"shhhhhhh... so many *hic* questions.." (cringing so hard rn)

"You need to sit down." Y/n pulled the drunk skeleton to their table of friends and sat him down on a chair.