13 - Decisions

~ Rosemary's P.o.v~

It's Friday. I realized the author of this story likes to time skip. It's actually hot today. What's wrong with this weather. It's fall for goodness sakes. I put on my clothes for school and grab my backpack, walking downstairs. I walk out and see Matt waiting for me. I skip down the steps in front of the house and walk over to him.

" Why are you up earlier than me?" I ask him.

He shrugs.

" I don't know it just happened," He mumbles.

He sounded tired and he had bags under his eyes.

" Matt did you even sleep?" I ask, worried.

He looks at me with his tired eyes.

" Yeah I slept don't worry about me Rose" he gives me a small smile.

I look at him as he turns away.

Matt's been acting weird since he asked me out and I'm really worried about him. I feel bad that I haven't decided. It's just to hard for me to decide something like this.

Him and I are best friends and I don't want to mess that up if something happens, if we have a relationship.

" Uh so did you see the new AHS (American Horror Story) episode?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

" I don't know what that is," he tells me.

I gasp.

" How do you not know what AHS is! You have not lived. You have to at least watched TWD (The Walking Dead)," I tell him.

" I actually haven't seen that either," he tells me, rubbing the back of his neck.

I look at him in shock.

" You're coming to my house after school so I can show you these fabulous shows, so you can at least live life to it's best," I tell him, over dramatically.

He laughs and nods. We walk into school and see Kat waiting for us.

I walk over to her and we walk together. Kat and I separate from Matt and walk into class. We talk until class begins.

I feel a presence behind me and see Drew. His legs were propped on top of the desk. He has a tooth pick between his lips and looks at me, smirking. Either he always wanted to be a cowboy or he's just trying to look 'cool'. I turn back and stare at the clock, writing down a few notes. The bell rings and Kat and I walk out together.

" Hey Kat I'll be back. Tell Matt that I went to my locker okay?" I tell her.

She nods and walks off.

I walk over to my locker and put away a few of my things. I turn around and begin to walk to the cafeteria. I suddenly get pulled into the bathroom.

The person who pulled me in locked the door and tossed me over their shoulder. I begin to kick and bang on their shoulder. They sit me on top of the counter in the bathroom and block me off with their arms. I move my hair out of my face and see brown/green eyes.

Drew's eye's.

I look at him and glare.

" That's no way to look at your future boyfriend nerd," he smirks.

I roll my eyes.

" Who ever said you were going to be my future boyfriend," I scoff.

" You just did," he tells me.

" How?" I ask.

" I never said I was going to be your future boyfriend," he replies.

" You technically did. Idiot," I tell him.

He rolls his eyes.

" Anyway nerd, I suggest you just admit you've fallen for me so you won't get hurt," he tells me.

" In your dreams. That will never happen," I smirk.

" Oh, but you will everyone always does," he smirks back.

" Oh we'll see about that," I tell him, " Now if we're done with this little chat I have food waiting for me in the cafeteria. Peace," I grin, jumping off the counter and escaping.

I unlock the bathroom door and jog to the cafeteria. I grab my food and rush up to the roof. I see Kat leaning against the fence and eating an apple. Matt just sits back reading a book. They both turn and look at me.

" What took you so long?" Kat ask me.

" Had to deal with a jerk," I reply.

She nods and turns her head back. I sit down across from Matt and eat my lunch. After I finished, I sat down next to Matt and rest my head against his shoulder. I look at what he's reading. He looks at me and begins to read the book quietly to me.

" The boy fallen for the nerd without knowing himself," he tells me. I crack a smile.

" Why'd you make up a story?" I ask.

" It's not made up," he tells me.

" How do you know," I ask.

" It happened to me," he smiles.

I raise an eyebrow.

" Really? How does it feel?" I ask, curious.

" No one really knows. You just find out when you look at them," he tells me.

I look up at him.

" So it's love at first sight?" I tell him.

" It's stronger than love at first sight," he tells me.

" So it's like a child eating candy or ice cream?" I ask.

" I don't know. It could be like that. Maybe stronger. You'll just know yourself," he responds.

I nod, confused. I'm lucky it's minimum day. We only have two more classes and we're done.

The bell rings and Matt gets up. He pulls out his hand and pulls me up. I thank him and we walk to class. I walk into the art room and finish the art project that I was working on. I began to sketch as the other students finished their projects. May the author just skip to after school now?

~Skip to after school~ ( There Rosemary)

I walk over to the lockers and grabbed some stuff. I walk out and see Matt waiting for me. I run over to him and jump on his back. He moves forward a bit then balances himself. He turns his head a bit and looks at me. He smiles and helps me from falling. I point forward.

" Onward my trusty stead! We have fabulous shows to watch!" I yell.

He begins to run to my house with me on his back. We get weird stares from people walking or driving by. We finally get to my house and I hand Matt the house key. He unlocks the door. He runs upstairs throws me off of his shoulder and turns the TV on. He walks over to my cabinets and pulls out some snacks.

" What candy do you want?" he ask me.

" Get chocolate," I tell him, looking through my TV.

I pull up AHS and press play. Matt sits down and leans back against my bed frame. I lean back and grab a pillow. I don't really wanna spoil it for the people who haven't seen it yet. So, I'll just say that it was amazing.

I think Matt got interested by the show. He asked me if there was other seasons, which there is. There is murder house, asylum, coven, and now freak show. Which is pretty awesome. Sorry, if I get these facts wrong. The author of this story has only watched a little bit due to her older sister being obsessed. She does like the show though.

I change it to TWD and start from the first season. It was crazy how fast we got to season five. I think this will be an annual thing when the new episodes for both shows come out.

Matt got up and went to use the bathroom. I unlock my phone and scroll through it. I stop at a picture and smile. Matt walks into the room and lays next to me. I turn my towards him.

" Matt," I whisper.

" Hmm," he mumbles, turning his head to me.

" I have my answer."