8

**I proof read it once and fixed up some mistakes. I can't assure you that there won't be mistakes.

Fortunately, we managed to get through all subjects and went through all of the notes that I was given. It was Sunday and the party was set to happen Friday night. Because of the set venue and date, I opened up Skype and called Sky.

"Hey."

"Hi!"

"How's the album going Sky?"

"Uh," Her eyes looked away from the camera onto something on the left. "I'm just about to finish the finalized instrumentals for all of the songs. I already made the scores for the lyrics. We just have to wait until Wednesday."

"Why Wednesday?"

"I booked a studio for us to record after school. Do you want me to move it to Thursday? I can't do any day after Saturday." I raised my brow at her and she made a weird face. "I'm going to Tokyo again..." I nodded in response. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck!" I yelled sarcastically.

"Funny. But on the serious note, hopefully I don't have to call on Henry to save me again."

"I'm pretty sure that they should be happy to support you in your music career."

"I don't think so, I've been thinking about this for the past three years and every time I came over, they'd try to trap me in that room. They'd do anything just to change my mind and follow their footsteps in the medical business."

I had nothing to say. No matter what came out of my mouth, her arguments were made with the thoughts of her heart. Even if I use the logical ways of support, she'd push herself away. I tried luring the conversation to another direction.

"Uh, do you want to perform there? You can take the stage as a soloist while I'm still at school. It'll help you boost your confidence in performing."

Her frown turned into a smirk. "How about we perform in Australia? We would be in the same country and it'll be a break from your studying."

I thought about it, she did have a point. "We could, but where should we perform?"

"Your school."

I shut my laptop lid and headed over to the basketball court, hoping to see Mark playing. To my disappointment, Riley was the only one there.

His eyes met mine and he came toward me, worried. "Hey what's wrong?"

"I need to speak to Mark. Do you know where he is?"

"Uh, I, don't, know... Are you going to break up with him? Oh my, please don't! I know he can be an idiot but no!"

I flicked my finger on his forehead and laughed. "I'm not gonna break up with him. I just need to talk to him about stuff. I haven't seen him all day and I'm worried that he might be cheating on me." I said jokingly.

Riley caught my sarcasm and gave me a smirk. What was with the smirks and weird ideas the people kept on making?

"You want me to help you shoot?"

"Why?"

He leaned in towards my ear, "Mark's been out all morning, which meant the chances of him coming here are around 2/3."

"How do you know?"

"What do you expect? I've been your replacement as a best friend for the past eight years. I should know what he would be doing."

"If you say so. But why do you want to help me shoot?"

"So he'll regret making you look for him and make him a better boyfriend."