Chapter 1- The End and The beginning

CHAPTER 1

"Ice prince. Iiiiccce prince." a faint voice called to Finn.

Finn was on the ground struggling to get up. There was a sharp cringing pain in his leg.

"Who is that?!" he shivered.

"Its me my prince, the crown the one who has given you these wonderful powers" it whispered.

He felt a chill down his spine and realized that he just destroyed his only home.

"My leg must be broken really badly. " he thought to himself

"And my parents aren't here to help me. Take me to the doctor." Finn struggled to try to stand up but fell back down.

"My prince." It whispered. "You shouldn't try I don't want you to get hurt."

"Have I gone completely crazy?! I just destroyed my home and now crowns are talking to me?!" Finn had lost it there was no one to help him. He started to cry out for help with a shadow of hope that someone would be out there.

"No don't worry I'm here for you, I can help you." The crown said in a soothing voice.

"What can you do for me?!"

Suddenly the crown's gems began to glow and then Finn's leg started to hurt a bit less. It was like a tingling feeling while this was happening but when it was done his leg only felt sore.

"I have healed your leg my ice prince."