Chapter 2- the crown

Chapter 2

"How d-did you d-do that?" Finn shivered. He started to feel extremely cold. Colder than he ever felt before.

"I can do a lot of things my prince. Just stick with me and I'll protect you. I'll teach you the secrets of the ice and snow."

"B-but I already know how and look where it got me." He started talking openly to the crown now.

"But with my help you can harness your true potential." it cooed.

Finn thought this over he had no one to help him but this crown that promises him these things and he's yet to believe it actually talks or it's just him going crazy.

He started coughing up snow. He was shivering.

"You should go find shelter there is probably a city a few miles ahead"

"How will I get there on foot? It'll take me forever, and I don't feel very well I'm pretty tired."

"Don't worry you can fly can't you?" it said in a sly tone.

"Oh yeah!" He smiled and then started to hover in the air and started cackling as he flew towards the town. It was in ruins due to the fallout finn had caused. The buildings were just barely in tact. Finn was able to find a small apartment in a building that collapsed he made a bed out of whatever blankets and pillows he was able to find and rested. He had twisted dreams of Jake turning into the lich and attacking him. He twisted and turned in bed. The next morning he set out to find some supplies but then suddenly a monster with holes oozing out green slime out of them come towards Finn. He started backing away in horror.

"Stay away from me!" He yelled.

He tried to use his ice powers to defend himself but he couldn't tap into the crown's powers. Soon he was caught in the corner of an alleyway. He cried out for help everything was hopeless until a knife went right through the monster's back and was pulled out of the way.

Finn opened his eyes wondering why he wasn't dead yet and then he saw a girl.