Chapter 19

It's the first day back at school. I spend the summer break going to party en spending time with Grayson. We also finished the basement. It looks amazing.

I told Grayson everything about what I've been through with Talia and he felt upset because I didn't tell him sooner. I haven't heard of Talia anymore.

I don't know what Grayson did but I haven't saw Talia in three and a half weeks so he shut her up real good.

I sat in my car on my way to Skylar to pick her up. "Yo bitch." She said as she sat down and closed the door. "Yooo." I said and gave her a hug.

We drove to school and we walked towards our lockers who were across each other. I put some books in my locker and I closed it.

"Our last year on high school is going to be great." I smiled. I knew it was going to be an amazing last year. It has to be perfect.

We walked into the canteen and we saw a kind of stage and there was a microphone standing on it. we sat down and so did the rest of the last years students.

"Welcome." Our principal began. "You guys are going to be graduating this year." He continued and everybody started to cheer and so did I.

The rest of it was a boring speech about what we could expect this year. "Now we have another special thing to say." He said. Grayson came on stage. what the fuck. I just laughed.

"Yo what's good!" He yelled through the microphone and everybody cheered again. "So I found this secret room in the school and nobody knows about it." He began.

"Did you have sex there?" Some guy yelled, probably one of his many friends and I rolled my eyes and looked at Skylar who also rolled her eyes.

"Uhm no, unfortunately." He winked at me. oh my lord. I did as if I didn't saw that and looked at my friends. Lydia and Liv rolled their eyes and I couldn't help but laugh.

"But my brother Ethan had an idea to make it a chill zone, no teachers just chilling for all students." He told the students. "You can come there whenever you like except if you have class and after 5:00 PM." He continued. 

"Ethan and I decided to make it look cool and we decorated it in the summer break." He said and smiled a little. "I've got a girlfriend since a few months." He smiled brighter and guys started to cheer.

"Fuck boy got a girlfriend?" Macey yelled. Ugh annoying hoe. "Yes Macey I've got a girlfriend." He said and she laughed. "It better be Marcia." She said with a smile and looked at Marcia who seemed unamused.

"It isn't Marcia, but my girlfriend helped us decorating everything and I can tell you it looks dope." Grayson continued and ignored Macey.

"I know my girl doesn't like to be in the spotlight so I just want to thank you for helping us, I love you." He said, looked at me and quickly looked away so nobody knew it was me.

That was an amazing feeling. He knew I wouldn't like the attention so didn't say my name plus he told the whole school he was taken and said he loved me.

I started to blush and smile like an idiot. "Stop smiling, you're making it obvious that it's about you." Hayden said as she saw me smiling. I looked at my phone so it looked like I smiled because I read something funny.

"With that I want to let you guys write on the wall of the basement because we all are going to graduate this year and we will forever be in the schools heart." Grayson said as we gave an applause.

"But the school is never going to be in our heart." Grayson said and everybody laughed. He walked away and gave the microphone to the principal. "You all can take a look at the basement and write your initials on the wall." The principal said.