12 - Merry Christmas (Part 1)

{UNEDITED}

Tae's POV
It's 12:30pm and I'm just now waking up. I probably would've slept longer if it wasn't Christmas and someone wasn't knocking on my door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"I'm coming, damn!" I yelled frustrated.

I opened the door and Craig was standing there in black khaki shorts, a black wife-beater, and the Bred 11's with a few Christmas presents in his hands.

"Baby!" I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"Merry Christmas baby." he mumbled through the kiss.

"Are those for me?" I asked eyeing the few gifts in his hands.

"Yes from me and my mom."

"Ooohhh give me, give me, give me!"

"Ok, let's go inside first." he chuckled at my enthusiasm.

I told Craig to wait in the living room while I went to go get his gifts. I ran upstairs and tried to remember where I put them. I had to hide them because I hadn't wrapped them yet and Craig kept lurking around the house. And now that I did wrap them I have no idea where I put them. Wait. where would be the last place Craig would look? Oh! Now I remember.

I grabbed the presents and ran back downstairs, "Sorry it took so long."

"It's fine."

"Here you go," I said giving him the small on first, which was a Christmas card with $500 dollars in it.

"Aw, thank you babe." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "But you do know I'm just going to spend it all on you right?"

"No! I gave the money to you so you could spend it on yourself. I got my own to spend on myself."

"I'm still going to spend at least some of it on you though."

"Shut up and open your next gift." Which was the Jordan's that came out like four days ago. I'm not a sneaker-head so I don't care for the name.

"You got me the Gamma 11's!"

"Well I know how much you wanted them." I smiled.

I have him his last present which was a Beat's laptop which was also a touchscreen and it came with a pair of Beats.

"Finally I don't have to share a computer with my mom and sister!" He exclaimed. "Thank you so much Tae, I know this cost a lot."

"It was nothing."

"Now it's time for your presents." he picked me up and placed me on his lap.

He handed me a little gold sparkly envelope in the shape of a gift. I shook it to see if I could hear anything but I couldn't.

"Just open it," he chuckled.

I opened it and pulled out a $50 dollar gift card to Starbucks.

"How did you know I love Starbucks!?" I squealed.

"Really Tae? I remember everything."

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you though."

"Here, these are from my mom." He said handing me two medium size boxes.

The first one was makeup stuff and the other one was a makeup kit to put my makeup in. And also inside it was a box of condoms.

"Really?" I asked pulling it out.

"I swear I ain't know about that. But hey at least we'll be safe."

"Sure you didn't. What's that last one?"