6 - Raya & Prince

Chapter 7:: Raya & Prince::

______________________________________________________________

Raya's Pov

How long does it take for a blaxican to get ready? I mean I'm a girl and I'm ready before him. And he lives right next door. Anywhore that's the least on my mind. What I really wanna know is where Prince is taking me. I ask but all he keeps saying is...

"Don't worry."

"I can't tell you."

"You'll see."

"It's a surprise."

"Not telling."

and more. He knows I hate surprises. This nigga better make it worth while or I'ma be mollywhopping some blaxican ass. And that cute face of his won't be so cute.

Knock Knock

FINALLY!!!

I walled downstairs and opened the door. Knowing his slow ass he didn't know I opened the door, so I cleared my throat. When he turned around his jaw dropped.

"You might wanna close your mouth unless you like eating flies."

"Sorry. You look beautiful."

I was wearing a floral print dress with gold chains around my neck, gold bracelets around my wrists, and some flats.

"Thanks you don't look so bad yourself."

"Thank you, thank you very much." He said in his horrible Elvis voice.

I walked outside and locked the door behind me. Then we started walking to a white stretch limo. Once we got in I immediately asked,

"Can you please tell me where we're going?"

"It's a surprise."

"But I hate surprises."

"Not telling."

"Ugh! I hate you."

"Love you too."

During the ride there I gave him the silent treatment.

"Giving me the silent treatment? Wow. Anyway we're here."

Finally! I looked out the window to see where we we're. We're at Sakura! I've always wanted to come here!

"I've always wanted to come here!"

"I know, that's why I brought you here."

"You are the absolute BEST!!!" I hugged him so tight he almost passed out.

"Can't... Breathe... Raya... Please...Let... Go." He said between gasps.

"Oh sorry."

"Its okay." He said trying to catch his breath. "Now lets go."

[ A/N - Lazy moment. So, they got their table, ordered their food. Blah. Blah. Blah. Prince asked her to be his #1 girl. She said yes. They made out and Prince gave her a promise ring. ]

Raya's House

Prince's Pov

I finally asked Raya to be my girl and she said yes. Then I gave her a promise ring and promised her I will always be with her through thick and thin and wouldn't let anything happen to her.

We just made it to the top of her stairs and now we're standing in front of her door. I'm just staring at her while smiling like a complete idiot.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked while laughing and looking creeped out at the SAME DAMN TIME!

[ A/N - Sorry I'm listening to the song and I just had to say it. ]

"I'm just admiring your beauty." She blushed when I said that. "And happy your finally my girl."

"I'm happy I'm your girl too. And I had the best night tonight. Thank you Prince." She kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you Soraya Marie Cole."

"I guess I should get going. See you tomorrow?"

"Wait one more thing."

"What?"

"This." I kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I grabbed her waist pulling us closer so paper couldn't fit between us. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she accepted. My hands started roaming her body and finally rested on her ass. We were like this for a good two minutes before the door swung open revealing a very angry Mr. Cole.

"H-hey dad." Raya studdered.

"Raya get in the house. NOW!" Mr. Cole said harshly.

" Y-yes sir." She sounded scared. Shit I would be too.

"I think its time for you to leave young man."

"Yes sir." I said. "Bye Raya."

"Bye Prince."

When I turned around Mr. Cole shut the door and I ran to my car and sped home. I hope I didn't cause any trouble for Raya.