2 - Meeting Lyrik

Chapter 3::Meeting Lyrik::

______________________________________________________________

Ray Pov.

Today's the day I meet my daughter. After two years I'm finally going to meet my daughter. I got in the shower and did my daily routine. I put on my white and black OBEY snapback, blue skinny jeans, my Olympic 7's, a white graphic tee, and a black vest. I walked down the stairs, grabbed my car keys, and ran to my car. Once I got in the car I texted Brienna and asked for her address.

Text Convo

[TrendyLikeYaBoyRay ;p] - Yo where you live ?

[MoonwalkingTrendsetterBri :*] - 1433 Hope RD .

[TrendyLikeYaBoyRay ;p] - Be there in 10 . And nice name .

[MoonwalkingTrendsetterBri :*] - Mkaay . And you too .

End Convo.

I didn't know she lived that close to me. But whatever. After ten minutes of blasting Drake and Nicki Minaj I finally got there. I rang the door bell and waited. After what seemed like forever she finally answered.

"Hey Ray." She greeted with a smile.

"Hey Brienna. You look beautiful."

"In sweats and a fitted shirt?"

"That's still beautiful to me."

She blushed. See I still got it.

"Mwommy who at the doow?" I heard a little girl ask followed by sounds of tiny pitter patter. She looked up at me and asked, "Who you?"

"I-I'm your dad."

It took her a while to respond.

"GET AWAY FWOM ME AND MY MOMMY! YOU WEFT MY MOMMY AWW AWONE! AND YOU AWE NOT MY DADDY AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" After that she ran upstairs.

I deserved that, but that last part cut me deep.

"Um I'll go talk to her. Uh come in."

"Okay."

Brienna's Pov.

Ray looked crushed after what Lyrik said. Like his whole world shattered. I decided to go talk to her for him. I walked upstairs to Lyrik's room. "Lyrik," I poked my head in there, "are you okay?"

"No! He weft you aww sad and stuff and now he think he can come in here and evewything is okay!"

Damn she sound just like me.

"I know baby, I know. But Ray is a changed man. And he wants to make up for all those years of him being gone. Can you try to be nice ... for me?"

"Fine. I'll be nice, but onwy fow you."

(Downstairs)

"Sowwy for yelling at you. I was angwy. Do you fowgive me?" Lyrik asked Ray.

"Of course I forgive you." He was cheesing from ear to ear.

"Yay! Now can we get some ice cream pwease?"

"Of course we can."I said jumping in the conversation. "Right Ray?" I gave him the look I know he can't resist.

"Sure. Why not."

"Let me get changed first."

"Bri what your wearing is fine."

"Yeah its fine mama." Lyrik added.

"Fine lets go then."

(In the car)

"So has Lyrik like ever asked about me?"

"Yeah. Like all the time. That's why I was surprised when she blew up on you earlier. She said she couldn't wait to meet you."

"She wanted to meet me. Yet she blew up on me? What?"

"I'm just as confused as you are Ray."

We finally made it to FroYo. I got out the car and woke up Lyrik.

"Baby wake up."

Nothing.

"We're at FroYo Lyrik."

With that being said she jumped out the car and ran in the parlor with Ray. Lyrik loves FroYo, mostly because it looks like Chuck E. Cheese except without the games and tokens and it only sells Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream.

When we walked in there of was.about 1 or 2 people there and no one in line. But we still had to wait ten minutes until the cashier came out.

"Hi. How may I help you?" The lady asked with a ghetto accent.

"What you want Lyrik?"

"Oooooh could I get double chocolate chip with sprinkles and gummy bears."

"Sure thing. And you two?"

"Party Cake." Ray and I said at the same time.

"That'll be $7.18."

Ray paid and got us a table. Then he started talking about the past. Only if this boy would just understand I forgive him and don't care about the past.

"Look Ray, I forgive you. Okay?"

"Okay, okay. I just don't want you to hate me."

"Maybe if you didn't walk out on me when I was pregnant and didn't say all those things I wouldn't have hated you and you wouldn't have to worry about it. But that was the past and I'm partially over it."

"Partially?"

"Yes partially. But anywhore what brings you back to Miami?"

"I just wasn't feeling New York anymore."

"You weren't feeli-"

"Brienna!?" ????? shouted when they walked in. I looked back and saw the one and only Tyler.

"Ray take Lyrik to the car please."

Now I have to talk to this ass. Ugh. FML!

"Ugh. What to you want Tyler?"

"Now is that any way to talk to your ex?"

"If your ex us a cheating douchebag then yes, yes it is. Now bye."

"You're not going anywhere bitch." He said grabbing my arm.

"Let go you're hurting me."

"No! Now you are going to take me back and keep your little boyfriend away from my daughter or you and him both are going to suffer!"

"I wouldn't take you back if Jesus HIMSELF told me to! And Lyrik is not your daughter she's Ray's! Just because you were there when Ray wasn't doesn't make her yours! And your bitchass ain't gonna do shit!" I spat.

"We'll see."

______________________________________________________________

Haii guise sorry it took so long.

What do you think 1433 means?

One question today give me feedback and lots if it cause I love reading what people have to say about it. And I'm starting goals now.

Goal:

4 votes

4 comments