4 - Prod && Tae

Chapter 5:: Prod && Tae::

______________________________________________________________

Tae's Pov.

I was sitting on Prod's lap watching 106 & Park. I swear when Diggy came on I almost passed out. I mean that boy is fine, well not Prodigy type fine but fine. Speaking of Prod, where'd he go? I didn't feel him move from under me. I got up and went to the kitchen. He was there eating some got damn chicken. -____- This nigga. But it looks like he's thinking about something.

"What'chaa thinking about?"

"Well, there's this girl I like but I don't know how to ask her out."

My heart just dropped a trillion feet and shattered. He likes someone else. I should've known he didn't like me. UGHH I'm so STUPID!!

"What's she like?" I asked really not caring.

"Well she's beautiful, smart, funny, talented, short compared to me, has beautiful eyes that change color, knows his to cheer me up when I'm down, and just overall amazing." He answered.

"Well if it was me I would want the guy to out of the blue to kiss me, tell me how he feels, and ask me to be his girl. I would say yes in a heartbeat. But that'll never happen."

"You don't know that."

I sighed. "Yes I do Prod. Boys these days all they they want is to get in a girls pants. They don't care how much we like them or how much they know they will hurt us. And they always fake feelings for us. Like it's not fair that we have to suffer all the pain."

"Like you said 'boys' only do that stuff. Real men will show their lady respect and affection because that's what real men do. Real men don't play with a girls emotions just to get in her pants. And if he was a real man he would intentionally hurt his lady and if he does he'll feel the exacts same pain his lady feels."

"Well let me know when you see a real man in this fucked up world." I said.

"Why the hell would I look for a real man? I'm not gay!"

"Prod you know I ain't mean it like that." I laughed playfully pushing him.

"I know. I just wanted to see you smile that beautiful smile."

"This world needs more guys like you."

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yes you idiot." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!"

"I'm older than you though."

"But your shorter, so you are technically to me a young lady."

"Wouldn't I be a small lady."

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"Yes."

"How does -- you know what never mind."

"Let's go finish watching 106." I said about to walk out the kitchen.

"Okay, but Tae."

"Yeah?" I turned around.

He pinned me to the wall and kissed me. I was kind of shocked because it was out of the blue, but I kissed back. It was nice, long, and sweet. It was perfect until he pulled away.

"Tae I really like you a lot. You're beautiful, smart, funny, talented, short, have the most beautiful eyes that change color, a beautiful smile, you know how to cheer me up.when I'm down, and you're just overall amazing. So I have one question. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I thought back to what I had said about boys earlier and then I realized it was Prodigy we're talking about. He would never hurt me like that and I know he wont.

I looked him in the eyes and with no hesitation I kissed him with so much passion. I deepened the kiss by wrapping my hands around his neck. And he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. We were like this for 5 minutes and we pulled away.

"Does that answer your question?"

For the next hour we talked about random things. Then we started making out again. His lips are so soft I could kiss them forever. But he had to go. Tear. Sniffle. I kissed him goodbye which turned into a makeout session. I hope this relationship lasts forever.

Prod's Pov.

Yes! Yes! YES!! I did it! I finally made Tae my #1 girl. I am the happiest person alive. After about an hour of talking about random things and another hour of making out I had to leave. She walked me to the door and gave me a kiss goodbye which of course turned out into a makeout session.

I drove home to find my mom and dad arguing again. She probably found out he cheated again. Sigh.

"I don't care Craig!! I don't care if you didn't mean it, I don't care if it was a mistake, I don't FUCKING CARE!! YOU STILL CHEATED ON ME!!," my mom yelled.

Told You.

"Um is this why you wanted me to com home? So you guys can argue." -Prod

"No sweetie. Pack your bags we're leaving." -Wanda

"You're not leaving me Wanda! You and Craig are gonna stay y'all asses right here in this house!" -Mr. Craig

"No the fuck were not! And I'm a grown woman, you can't tell me what to do! And it's final. Me and Craig are leaving your lying, cheating, sorry ass and going to our new house and I'm filing for a divorce!" -Wanda

"What do you mean new house?" -Mr. Craig

"When I found out you cheated on me for the 3rd time I bought a house, so if you ever cheated on me again, Craig and I could live in it." -Wanda

"WAIT! I just got a girlfriend and I already have to move!?!" -Prod

"Girlfriend?" -Wanda

"Yeah that girl I've been telling you about. Well she's now my girlfriend." -Prod

"Oh Tae! Sweetie you don't have to break up with her. Actually you're gonna be very happy as to where we are moving. Now go pack your bags and lets go." -Wanda

What does she mean I'll be very happy. I'm moving away from Tae! How THE HELL can I be happy?! Ugh FML!

______________________________________________________________

Here's chapter 5 hope you guise enjoyed.

Uh-oh trouble in the Crippen Residence.

1.) What do you think about Tae && Prod?

2.) Do you think they'll be together forever?

3.) Can you believe Mr. Craig cheated on Wanda 4 times and she's just now deciding to leave?

4.) Shouldn't she have been left?

5.) Why did Wanda say Prod is going to be very happy when he has to move away from Tae?

Baiii