Crazier

"No matter how hard they try, they will never know me. Why can't they see that?"

As Jackson's health rapidly deteriorates, so does his brother's happiness. Only a few months earlier, Shane Walter was on top of the world...literally. His band, Skyline, sent teenage girls around the world into a frenzy with every breath they took, Hollywood's most loved group since The Beatles had a fanbase bigger than the world could handle.

A forced smile fools a lot of people. Shane learned that pretty quickly.

But as his brother's health crumbles, so does Shane's smile, no matter how forced it was before. Things stopped having any meaning to him. The fans? Music? Having a life in general? Jackson came before them all. It didn't matter to Shane that he was neglecting the people that could help him, could make him smile again. It didn't matter to him that if he lost them, he would have nothing.

After yet another of Shane's infamous temper tantrums, a plan was formed to bring back the boy he used to be:

One month. No fame, no fortune. No nothing.

Tessa Cate, on the other hand, had everything she needed: her family, friends, and guitar. She didn't want or need anything else. Her home in small town Texas was enough for her. She didn't need the lights, the flashing signs, the fame; she didn't need any part of Hollywood, no matter how small.

So, of course, she got the biggest part the world had to offer, a member of the world's most famous boy band.

A bratty, spoiled, boy band member, at that.

 ~*~

 Song of the story is Crazier by Taylor Swift. It's great, go listen to it.

~The Song Series~

#1 - Crazier

#2 - Wonderwall

#3 - Look After You

#4 - Fall for You

#4.5 - Before the Worst (Short Story)

Now, in case you're unsure on how this whole concept is happening, read carefully. The Song Series is INDEPENDENT, meaning you don't have to read them in chronological order. But, it will mean a lot to me and the series will make more sense if you do.

The important thing about The Song Series is that they're all happening at the same time. That means when I introduce a new character in one book, I might not put the scene in a different one if the character wasn't there. Most of Crazier will take place without the other boys around, so he won't be mentioned much in the other stories at the beginnings.

To contact me and meet my characters...

Instagram - @carlala_wattpad_official

Tumblr - carlalassecrets.tumblr.com
Wattpad #2 - carlala21

Happy reading, everyone!

Trailer to the side made by the lovely @Ari_forev!

Carly