Chapter 2: A Catastrophe at the Fair, New Allied Superheroes?

The next day, 4:30 pm, Cameron was looking for Connor to tell him about the show.

Cameron: Hey, Connor.

Connor: Now what, you insist on going to the fair?

Cameron: No, it's not that. Just to see if they already gave you permission for me to buy the tickets.

Connor: Yes, they already gave me permission.

Cameron: Great, right now I'm going for the tickets.

Connor: * thinking * at last I can give my first date with Amaya * looking at amaya *

Amaya: * thoughtful * I can not believe I go with Connor to the fair, it's the first time I go along with him, but I do not think anything else is out of commitment, if he calls me, that means ...

Riiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg ...

The bell rang, interrupting Amaya's thinking with Connor, and all the children went out to play.

Greg: I already have money to go, and your Connor?

Connor: Me too, and your Amaya? Amaya? AMAYA?

How strange, Amaya was mentally absent.

Connor: * moving his hand in his face *

Amaya: Huh? Excuse me, what did you say?

Greg asks you if you bring money to spend it at the fair.

Amaya: Yeah, if I bring any money, I'm really excited that we're all going together.

Connor: yes and it will be more fun with you * speaking mentally (or thinking) I hope you do not realize the surprise that I will give to Amaya, you will be very happy of life.

Amaya: * thinking mentally * oh no, I'm very nervous, if I expect anything from Connor I would faint ^ o ^.

At the entrance of the fair ...

Cameron: How long are these turtles coming? It's already past 7.

Connor, Amaya, and Greg were running in a hurry until they arrived.

Cameron: They were late.

Greg: I'm sorry I thought about going to rest after doing the homework but since then I fell asleep (XD).

Connor: All because you fell asleep, we were calling and calling and you do not answer.

Greg: I'm sorry.

Cameron: Okay, let's go inside.

Meanwhile inside the fair, Marinette and Adrien were playing the target very happy and having fun as never before.