Chapter 11: DANGER, LIZARD! Dark Gekko Out Of Water (Part Two)

Both: GEKKO ???? !!!!

Dark Gekko: I'm not Gekko I AM DARK GEKKO! And you must disappear ...

Owlette: Gekko, please open your eyes; we are your friends-

Dark Gekko: It is not true, you left me in sight and I will not forgive you.

Owlette: This is wrong.

Catboy: That's not true, we never let you down and you know we're always with you.

Hawk Moth: Do not believe it, they treat you just as scared.

Dark Gekko: I will not believe you, Dark Gekko Camouflage!

He camouflages himself and gets behind Catboy and Owlette without them noticing.

Owlette: Gekko?

Catboy: How strange, he would never tell us something like that-

He lifts Catboy by the tail and twirls it around until he throws it into the wáter.

Owlette: Catboy!

Catboy: Oh no, water!

Owlette tries to fly but feels that something prevents it, Dark Gekko grabs the layer (or wings) and twirls it until throwing it at a tree.

Owlette: BY MY FEATHERS! (13)

Both were astonished to see that Dark Gekko brought two school buses, he knew he was going to do: he was going to destroy them.

Catboy: Stop Gekko, I know we did not realize your fear, but you must have told us everything and we'll understand if you tell us.

Ladybug and Chat Noir saw what had happened and got down from the building carefully.

Dark Gekko: Never before, Heroes in Pajamas!

He fires the bus towards them but Chat Noir with his rod returns the shot and goes away, also with Ladybug.

Ladybug: not so fast, augmented lizard.

Hawk Moth: There they are, take off their miraculous and bring them back!

Dark Gekko: Understood, Dark Gekko Lizard Grip!

He climbs the building so they do not reach him.

Owlette: I do.

Ladybug: no, it can hurt you again; I will do it. Lucky Charm, a water gun? What a strange idea.

Owlette: hurry up Ladybug.

Patron: water, Poster, mailbox, Dark Gekko and water gun.

Ladybug: I have an idea, Owlette, take off that sign you see there and jump over that mailbox.

Owlette: understood.

Ladybug: Catboy ... Catboy?

Owlette: Catboy's in the water.

Catboy: * on a small island * Help! KEEP ME HERE!

Chat Noir extends his staff.

Chat Noir: grab hold of my stick.

Catboy: G-Thank you.

Ladybug goes to the river and collects some water (Max. 2L)

Dark Gekko: I will not allow it.

Chat Noir: Are you ready retired?

Catboy: I'm always ready.

Dark Gekko: huh?

Owlette: I'd better take it off before they come to me.

They collide and fall on the poster above the mailbox.

Ladybug: a little wet.

The water is directed towards the mailbox and both rise by the pressure of the water, a minute later fall.

Ladybug: fast where is your akuma?

Chat Noir: on your bracelet.

Chat Noir takes the bracelet, hands it to Ladybug and breaks it.

Ladybug: do not escape small akuma, I FREE YOU FROM EVIL! I HAVE YOU! Goodbye, butterflies.Prodigious Ladybug!

Everything returns to normal until Greg.

Greg: What happened?

Both: well done!

Hawk Moth: I'll be paid Ladybug and Chat Noir, I'll be back to take your miraculous.

Ladybug: that child ...! I have seen it before..

Owlette: We do not know what you're talking about.

Catboy: * nervous * t-maybe you were confused about the person.

Chat Noir: well if that's the way we have to go, Adieu! (14)

They go.

Owlette: Ugh, that was close.

Greg: Yeah, he almost caught me.

Catboy: Well, HEROES IN PAJAMAS, SALTEN OF JOY, WHY THIS NIGHT SAVED THE DAY!

The next day...

Greg: ...

Amaya: Come on Greg and tell them it was an accident and you already apologize.

Greg: It's alright.

Greg goes to the room where his comrades are doing their poems again.

Greg: c-chicos, huh ... I was the one who caused all this.

Everyone: eeeehhh ???

Greg: But ... I made a serious mistake, I should not have destroyed something that cost them a job; But I realized that I have to control myself and help them in whatever I can ... And ... do you forgive me?

His companions gave him a very strong hug together with Connor and Amaya laughed.

(13) this refers to the chapter "Catboy and the Master Fang's Sword (when Owlette crashes against the poster)

(14) "Goodbye" in French.